Chauvet Hurricane 1000 Fog Machine
- Compact, lightweight fog machine emits thick bursts of fog to enhance any light show
- Operate the machine from a distance using the included wired or wireless remote
- Always Ready technology provides fog on demand
- Manual fog button provides easy control at your finger tips
- LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety
- Ultra-fast heat up time for a quick setup
- Residue-free water based fog output
- Heat-Up Time: 2 min
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 740 W, 5.9 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz / 805 W, 3.5 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 5.8 lb (2.7 kg)
- Size: 11.9 x 8.9 x 8.2 in (301 x 225 x 208 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Tank Capacity: 0.26 gal (1.0 l)
- Output: 10,000 cfm
- Optional Controllers: FC-T
- Remote Length: 15 ft (4.5 m)
- Fluid Consumption: 20 ml/min
The Chauvet Hurricane 1000 can be used almost straight away as it has a super fast heat up time meaning fog can be filling your venue or party in no time at all. This is an excellent fog machine for mobile dj's, bars and nightclubs and can also be used to make your house party really come alive.
Hurricane 1000 is a lightweight and compact fog machine combining dense fog output and portability. It can be operated from a distance using either the included wired or wireless remote. After an initial heat up period, the Hurricane 1000 is always ready to provide fog on demand.
A manual fog button provides easy control at your fingertips and the LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety indicating heater status and fluid levels. The machine has ultra-fast heat up time for a quick setup and residue-free water based fog output.
Please note: If any fluid NOT made by Chauvet is used with this machine it will breach the terms of the warranty.