American DJ Entour Faze Haze Machine
The American DJ Entour Faze has a 3 litre tank capacity so you can be producing haze nearly all night with this machine as it only uses 10ml of fluid per minute! The lightweight design of the American DJ Entour Faze means it is ideal for mobile DJ's who need to take it with them at their different gigs, however it is also suitable for being permanently installed at a club or on a stage.
The Entour Faze is part of the Entour Atmospherics Series of products from ADJ. This 450W Faze Machine uses ADJs patent pending rapid heater technology that allows the machine to be ready to produce haze in 40 seconds from the time its turned on. This is done by the heater constantly reheating to a optimised temperature.
The Entour Faze can be operated by the faze trigger switch on the rear of the machine, the supplied wired remote or from a DMX controller. It has a large 3-litre tank that uses standard water based fog fluid. The Entour Faze is portable and light in weight, but is rugged for everyday use. It creates a thin mist of atmospheric in the air, without a large plume of smoke, to enhance light beams. Its designed for permanent installs such as stages, nightclubs, churches and fun centers,or may be used on the road by mobile entertainers and event companies.
- 450W Faze Machine with DMX protocol
- Rapid Heater Technology - ready to use in 40 seconds
- Uses standard water based fog fluid
- Haze Output: 1000 cubic feet per min
- Fluid Consumption: 10 ml. per min.
- Automatic circuit cut-off to protect pump if fog fluid tank runs dry
- Tank Capacity: 3-liter
- DMX Channels: 1, 2 or 4-channel mode
- Connection: 3-pin XLR In/Out
- Digital display with on-board controls
- Power Consumption: 465W
- On/Off Switch
- Faze trigger switch
- Safety eye
- Includes unique dual hanging bracket system that allows machine to be angled in an optimum position
- Includes wired remote control with output volume, red power on LED & green ready indicator
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.