LD Systems Stinger 12A G3 Loudspeaker
LD Systems Stinger 12A G3 Specifications:
- Product type: PA loudspeaker
- Type: active
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 12"
- Woofer size: 304.8 mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 2.5"
- Woofer voice coil (mm): 63.5 mm
- Horn: BEM optimized CD Horn
- HF driver dimensions: 1"
- HF driver size: 25.4 mm
- HF driver magnet: Ferrite
- HF driver brand: BMS
- HF driver voice coil: 1"
- HF driver voice coil: 25.4 mm
- Amplifier: Class D
- Dispersion (H x V): 90 x 50
- RMS: 500 W
- Peak power: 1000 W
- Frequency response: 58 - 20000 Hz
- Max. SPL (peak): 131 dB
- Protection circuits: Multiband limiter, over voltage, over-current, thermal overload
- Input sensitivity: -5 dBu
- Controls: 2 x gain, 2 x Mic/Line, Mode
- Indicators: Limit, Mic, Mode, On, Protect (protection circuit engaged), Signal
- Line inputs: 2
- Line input connectors: 6.3 mm jack, XLR
- Line outputs: 1
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Operating voltage: 100 - 120 V / 50 - 60 Hz or 200 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz (automatic switching)
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Relative Humidity: < 80% (non-condensing)
- Cabinet material: 15 mm Plywood
- Cabinet surface: Polyurea
- Cabinet construction: Bass Reflex
- Monitor angle: 54 °
- Width: 390 mm
- Height: 627 mm
- Depth: 377 mm
- Weight: 20,1 kg
Standard 2-year warranty
Bringing to you the LD Systems Stinger 12A G3 an active 12" 2-way bass reflex PA loudspeaker, providing distortion free sound even at maximum volume thanks to Dynx DSP technology along with BEM-optimised tweeter wave guide for homogenous dispersion pattern. A fantastic all rounder speaker for full range, satellite and monitor applications with a 36 mm dual tilt stand attachment with 0 and 5 degree tilt angle.
This highly professional 2-way active system is designed for absolute, long-term reliability. With its multi-functional bass reflex housing and finely tuned, user-friendly presets, the speakers are suitable as full-range, box, satellite and floor monitors. The Stinger® 12 A G3 is powered by a highly efficient Class-D amplifier with an impressive 500-watt continuous output. The specially developed 12" woofer and a BMS tweeter driver achieve a deep bass response and fresh, natural trebles. The wave guide of the tweeter has been developed using the Boundary Element Method (BEM), a numerical simulation of the sound radiation and dispersion. It reduces reflection from floors and ceilings and prevents sidelobe levels, thus achieving controlled and homogeneous dispersion. LD Systems’ proprietary DynX® DSP technology means that the Stinger® 12 A G3 delivers perfect performance with maximum clarity and power under all conditions. The signal processing of the crossover function and the multi-band limiter achieve an optimal runtime and high freedom from distortion. Designed as an all-around workhorse, the housing of the speaker is made of robust birch plywood. An extremely resilient coating of polyurea offers exceptional robustness and durability. The features include a steel front grille, a dual-tilt stand attachment, flight points and ergonomic handles. The Stinger® 12 A G3 is a good value and attractive solution for professional sound systems, with extensive accessories that support usage on the stage and in fixed installations.