LD Systems ICOA 15A (Pair) + Sub 18A w/ Stands, Covers & Cables
LD Systems ICOA 15A Features:
- A genuine all-rounder for full-range, satellite and monitor applications
- 128 dB max. SPL and 1200 W peak power
- Vertical and horizontal use thanks to coaxial design with rotating, BEM-optimised CD horn
- Horn-loaded woofer
- DynX DSP with 4 presets, 3-band EQ and delay function
- 2 line/mic input channels with individual gain controllers plus mono mix output; Bluetooth streaming with the BT model
- 36 mm dual tilt stand attachment with 0 degrees and 5 degrees tilt angle, 55 degrees monitor angle with sturdy stand
- Shock-resistant front grille for optimal protection of the speaker
- 4 aluminium grips with ergonomic, rubber surface
- Extensive, optionally available accessories for installation and transport
LD Systems ICOA 15A Cover Features:
- Product type: PA Loudspeakers Accessories
- Type: Covers
- Material: Nylon 1680D
- Colour: Black
- Thickness of the Padding: 8mm
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 700 x 420 x 420mm
- Weight: 0.8kg
LD Systems ICOA SUB 18A Features
- 18-inch subwoofer for powerful low-end up to 29 Hz
- 133 dB max. SPL and 2400 Watt peak power through highly efficient digital Class D power amplifier
- Optimized bass reflex ports
- DynX DSP with four application presets (three crossover frequencies, cardioid mode)
- Switchable signal polarity and adjustable delay line for up to 10 meters
- 2 x XLR/TRS "combo jack" inputs and 2 XLR Output
- 18 mm rugged plywood housing and heavy-duty grill
- 4 Aluminum handles with ergonomic rubber surface
- Securely stackable with four stacking-grooves
- M20 thread for distance pole
SUB 18A Cover Features
- Water-repellent 1680D Nylon
- 8 mm padding
- Reinforced handle cut-outs
- Practical outside pocket for accessories
Gorilla Speaker Stands Specification:
- Height: 100cm - 160cm
- Weight: 6.5kg (aprox)
- Load Capacity: 45Kgs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coating
- Includes: 2 x stands, 1 x bag
Here we have the LD Systems ICOA 15A PA Speakers, paired with ICOA SUB 18A subwoofer, tri-pod speaker stands and covers, to bring to you this brilliant speaker bundle. This powerful setup is a great way to enhance your sound ad it includes:
- 2x LD Systems ICOA 15A 15" Coaxial Active PA Speaker 2-year warranty
- 2x LD Systems ICOA 15A Protective Speaker Cover 2-year warranty
- 1x LD Systems ICOA SUB 18A 2-year warranty
- 1x LD Systems ICOA SUB 18A Cover 2-year warranty
- 1x Gorilla Tripod Speaker Stands with Bag Pair Lifetime warranty
- 2x Gorilla Essential Cable 6m Male XLR To Female XLR Signal Lead
- 2x Gorilla Essential Cable 3m Male XLR To Female XLR Microphone Lead
LD Systems ICOA 15A
LD Systems ICOA 15A 15" Coaxial Active PA Speaker. This full-range loudspeaker impresses with its outstanding sound, even at low frequencies. The LD Systems ICOA 15 A is a genuine all-rounder that offers unparalleled features for its class. Its coaxial design, rotating, BEM-optimised CD horn and extensive and precisely calibrated DynX DSP presets make this active 15" loudspeaker exceptionally flexible.
LD Systems ICOA 15A Cover
LD Systems ICOA 15A Protective Speaker Cover. This padded protective cover is made of durable, water-repellent 1680D nylon and lined 8mm thick to protect the ICOA speaker. The handle cut-outs are reinforced at the edges and are covered by a flap with Velcro fastener. A practical outside pocket offers plenty of space for accessories.
LD Systems ICOA SUB 18A
Here we have the LD Systems ICOA SUB 18A PA Subwoofer. An 18" sub with powerful low-end up to 29 Hz, constructed in 18mm plywood with a heavy duty metal grille. This subwoofer consists of optimised bass reflex ports and Class D amplifier providing you with 2400 watt peak power, as well as integrated Dynx DSP with four application presets to change up your crossover frequencies to find that perfect balance.
LD Systems ICOA SUB 18A Cover
You now have an excellent SUB for your ICOA and, of course, you want to keep enjoying it for a long time to come. One way to make sure this happens is to protect your subwoofer using the padded protective cover designed for it, which will keep it from getting scratched up during a hectic tour.
But not only that. Made of water-repellent 1680D nylon, the cover also protects your ICOA SUB from splashing liquids.
Its spacious outer pocket gives you a place to conveniently keep cables and other accessories.
Wishing you a lot of fun and a long life for your ICOA SUB.
Gorilla Tripod Speaker Stands
Unlike much cheaper kits, the GSS-Kit comes equipped with heavy-duty steel speaker stands. With more and more performers using active (powered) speakers, which have onboard amplification and are much heavier than their passive counterparts, it is important to choose speaker stands that can handle the extra weight without buckling or becoming unstable. The speaker stands in the GSS-KIT each have a maximum loading of 50KG which makes them ideal for more heavy-duty applications.
Each speaker stand is fully height-adjustable from 100-160cm meaning they can be tailored to the venue you are playing. These stands are quick and easy to set-up/break-down and fully-integrated toughened plastic fittings mean that there are no loose parts that can easily get forgotten or lost in transit from gig-to gig. A safety locking pin is used in each stand to add additional strength and security to the stand and provide peace-of-mind for the performer.
This pair of stands is supplied with a high-quality carry bag which makes the speakers easier to carry from gig-to-gig and also helps to protect the stands from knocks and scuffs when on-the-road or in storage.