Reloop RP-7000 MK II
RP-7000 MK II Features:
- Built for the club: Rigid chassis construction with an even heavier design with additional reinforcements out of metal, rubber and moulding compound for high vibration damping and isolation
- More powerful starting torque (adjustable from 2.8 - 4.5 kg/cm)
- Fine-tuned motor control for further optimization of wow and flutter and rotation
- Newly developed, height-adjustable tone arm base (VTA) and Anti-Skating control
- Particularly light weight and rigid, satin aluminium material used for tone arm
- Adjustable Pitch scale for precise adjustments
- Optional ground terminal offers additional protection in complex club & studio environments
- Easily replaceable, freely rotatable LED needle light in new aluminium design
- High-quality and hard-wearing deep black, metallic finish
- Quartz driven DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
- Adjustable stop speed (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Precise control of motor with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 RPM)
- Precision manufactured, die cast aluminium turntable
- Rubber inlays to reduce vibrations and background noise
- Static-balance universal S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pickup systems (SME)
- Pitch range +/-8 %, +/-16 %, +/-50 % (Ultra Pitch)
- Quartz lock
- Additional start/stop button for vertical positioning
- Reverse function: switch for forwards and reverse operation
- Recessed connection cavity for easy installation in cases & seamless adjustment
- Phono and line out (no earth required)
- Removable mains and Cinch cable
- Safety mains switch
- Shock-absorbing feet to insulate against vibrations
RP-7000 MK II Specifications:
- Type: direct-drive turntable
- Drive: quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
- Motor: 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless motor
- Turntable speeds: 3 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM)
- Starting torque: 2.8 - 4.5 kg/cm (adjustable)
- Adjustable stop time (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Start-up time / change to RPM: <0.2 sec
- Wow and flutter: 0.01% WRMS*
- S/N ratio: > 55dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: die cast aluminium
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Weight: approx. 1.5 kg
- Type: universal, static balanced, S-shaped
- Effective length: 230 mm
- Overhang: 15 mm
- Tracking error range: < 3°
- VTA setting range: 0-6 mm
- Useable weight of pickups: 3.5~8.5 g (incl. headshell 13~18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 3 g
- Effective tone arm mass: 30 g
- Connections: 1x PHONO/LINE Out (gold-plated), 1x GND earth connection
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Power consumption: 13 W
- Dimensions: 458 (W) x 354 (D) x 144,6 (H) mm
- Weight: approx. 11.7 kg
- Accessories included: turntable, slipmat, LED needle light, counterweight, PHONO Cinch cable with earth, AC mains adapter, operating instructions
The Reloop RP-7000 MK II is a professional upper torque turntable system for club DJs and turntablists. Its powerful direct drive motor and sturdy construction means the RP-7000 MKII can easily take on extensive everyday use. It features an extra-heavy body design which makes it highly resistant to vibrations from the DJ booth and its shock-absorbing feet help to further improve isolation. The RP-7000 MK2 has a balanced s-shaped tonearm with an improved tonearm base that improves stability and adjustable height/vertical tracking angle (VTA). It is also equipped with features that will make any DJ's life much easier, including a newly developed aluminium LED target light is freely moveable and also removable. As well as an additional start/stop button which assists a vertical setup (battle position).
Professional Upper Torque Turntable System
With the RP-7000 MK2, Reloop has built a turntable that caters to the high demands of professional DJs and modern nightclubs. With its powerful direct drive motor and rugged construction they were able to develop a sturdy and indestructible turntable that can take on harsh everyday life with ease.
Sturdy Casing Construction
By using a combination of metal, rubber and synthetic materials, the RP-7000 MK2's housing is more reinforced and heavy than ever before. This results in a turntable that is extremely resistant to vibrations that can be caused by heavy bass sounds in DJ booths and its shock-absorbing feet help to further improve isolation. The surface is coated with a scratch-resistant high-quality deep black finish.
Balanced S-Shaped Tone Arm with Upgraded Tone Arm Base
The RP-7000 MK2 features a statically balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. The newly developed tone arm base provides improved stability and adjustable height/vertical tracking angle (VTA). The low-resonance tone arm comes with a universal connection for pick-up cartridge systems (SME).
Dual Start/Stop Buttons, Precise Motor Control and Reverse Function
As well as the above technical innovations, the RP-7000 MK2 is equipped with a few functions that will make any DJ's life much easier. The newly developed aluminium LED target light is freely moveable to help you find the stylus position in dark surroundings. The target light is also removable and easily exchanged. An additional start/stop button has also been integrated to facilitate a vertical setup (battle position) and by using the buttons on the RP-7000 MK2's top panel, you can switch between the three motor speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm). Dedicated buttons for forward and reverse mode allow for further creativity in your mix.
High-Resolution Pitch Section with Digital Fader
Using the high-resolution pitch fader you can adjust the platter speed in the classic turntable pitch range +/-8%. However, the RP-7000 MK2 is also cable of a wider, DJ-friendly +/- 16% pitch range and a massive +/-50% ultra-pitch. This allows for increased creativity when modulating the playing record's tone. If quartz lock is active, the platter speed will remain unaffected by the fader position and will spin at zero pitch (0%).
High-Quality Connections and Integrated Phono Pre-Amp
Thanks to the recessed rear connection panel, the RP-7000 MK2 can easily be mounted in a flight case and seamlessly positioned next to other DJ gear. The switchable integrated phono pre-amp makes it is possible to use the gold-plated RCA connectors for both phono and line output signals. An optional ground terminal offers additional protection in club environments. All cable connections (RCA/mains) are detachable and easy to exchange, which also helps with transport and storage.
Powerful Motor with Extensive Adjustment Possibilities
The fine-tuned, quartz-driven motor with digital pitch correction operates at a starting torque of 2.8kg/cm, which can be adjusted up to a maximum of 4.5kg/cm. This makes it an extremely smooth running turntable with wow and flutter of just 0.01% WRMS*. Furthermore, the turntable break speed (platter stop) can be adjusted from 0.2 - 6 seconds and the precision-machined, heavy die-cast aluminium platter is lined with vibration reducing rubber to eliminate unwanted vibrations and resonance.
Well what can I say, these decks are amazing,better than the 1210mk2s a had good few years ago, they are solid turntables, love them
Great product delivered fast. And at a good price will def use this company again.
This is my first ever set of DJ decks as I am only just starting out with this hobby and I have to say they are fantastic. The motor is powerful and easily adjustable so you can quickly and easily adjust the speed with the pitch fader, the construction of it is absolutely solid and the legs do a great job of preventing any vibrations from affecting the vinyl. I have my studio monitors on the same table as the decks and even with heavy bass there is absolutely no vibrations
Have two reloop 7000 already that I use for mixing. Half the price of technics mk7 with more features. Imo the only thing that makes the technics a bit better is that they do provide less feedback if at loud and bass heavy clubs, but if you mixing at home etc they are great. Don't notice any clogging, wow or flutter issues especially if running at low torque mode. Anyway bought a third which I have as a backup and use as my main turntable to listen to in the living room. Sound quality is great. I've noticed spare parts seem available online but haven't needed replacing anything yet. Thats the only thing I can think of that could worry me in the future, however think it will be a few years before I start getting any issues after heavy manhandling. As I said provides everything and more then your standard 1200 technics apart from maybe if you going to use them in clubs constantly (though maybe if you isolate well they might be OK). The digital pitch fader is great and accurate... Didn't take me any time at all getting used to it compared to mk2 technics etc. Unless after many years they are difficult to repair I'm sticking with reloop on this one.. (and the saved money compared to technics goes to more records)
Great communication from Get in the Mix and quick delivery as soon as they were back in stock. Having not wanting to buy second hand 1200 0r 1210's After reviewing my options I went for These turntables. The build quality is excellent and the sound is great using ortofon catridges. Haven't used them alot yet but I like what I am seeing. A good option if you don't want to buy second hand a pay 800 for the new 1210 MK7 which apparently aren't that good as the old ones.
I have only ever had technics but this deck is as good if not better! Having an adjustable torque is very useful and the build of the deck is fantastic! I paired it up with an ortofon concorde dj mk2 and it sounds fantastic. Really enjoyable to mix with and would definitely recommend to others. The only downside is that is doesn't come with a dust cover.
During last years first lockdown I decided to pull out my vinyls storage & clean them up. Then I brought a cheap used turntable to start playing them again. Now that used turntable gave up I decided to invest in this Reloop RP-7000 mkii in black. Well what can I say about this turntable in just a few words, it is so easy to set up with great looks and the turntable is solidly built which should last for years to come. I am using the Reloop Concorde Black stylus on this turntable which gives out fantastic sound quality combined with this turntable. I would recommend this Reloop RP-7000 mkii not only for professional use but also home its just fantastic. In regards to the service I received from Get in the mix I first phoned them after doing my online research, to get some more information about this turntable, which was very helpful. I decided I would place an online order which arrived the next morning. Great service with very fast dispatch & delivery. Overall I am extremely happy with this turntable & the service I received. Many thanks for everything Get in the mix.
What can I say, absolutely solid unit . better than an old 1210 and the torque is strong. Im super happy with it