Numark PT01 Scratch Portable Turntable
- Built-in adjustable Scratch Switch
- Protective carrying case with integrated carrying handle
- Includes AC wall adapter or uses six "D" cells (not included)
- Built-in speaker
- Cartridge included
- Removable slip-mat
- USB connection for recording to computer (free downloadable software)
- 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM settings
- RCA outputs for easy connection to other equipment
- Headphone jack for private listening
- 1/8" Aux input with adjustable volume
Play and scratch your vinyl records outside, anywhere with the Numark PT01 Scratch portable turntable. Taking portable turntables to the next level, the battery-powered PT01 features a scratch switch which enables you to play records outdoors with genuine scratch effects.
PT01 Scratch is designed for any DJ that is passionate for the art of turntablism and enjoy digging for vinyl records.
The New Era of Scratch
DJs love the sound they can get by scratching records, but until now, that effect was limited to indoor, traditionally-powered turntables that plug into the wall. However, with the rapidly-increasing popularity of portable battery-operated turntables, DJs are finally able to practice their art outdoors, away from the limitations of the electrical outlet.
The PT01 Scratch introduces the industry's first adjustable scratch switch on a portable turntable, enabling DJs to add their own custom scratch effects to their performance, anywhere, indoors or out. The adjustable switch easily accommodates scratching with either the left or right hand, so no matter what the DJ's style, the PT01 Scratch is simple to use.
The PT01 Scratch also features a special non-slip cartridge system, meaning the stylus stays in solid contact with the record's grooves regardless of playing angle or external vibrations, so records sound clear and sharp under virtually any condition.
Connect your phone or any audio source to play a background beat through the 1/8" stereo input and scratch along to the beat. Increase the volume with the gain control and play it loud and strong on the built-in speaker. You can also connect PT01 Scratch to other equipment via the RCA stereo outputs or use the headphone output for private listening.
Record digitally to your laptop
In addition to scratching and having fun, you also have the capability to record your vinyl digitally via USB to your laptop (with free downloadable software).
- Speeds: 33, 45, 78
- Pitch Control: ±10%
- Arm Style: Straight
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/8" TRS (aux in)
- Analog Outputs: 1 x Dual RCA Stereo, 1 x 1/4" (headphones), 1 x 1/8" (headphones)
- Cartridge Included: Yes
- Power Source: 12V DC power supply / 6 x D batteries
- Dimensions: 11.9 x 11.9 x 4 inches
- Weight: 4.3 pounds
- Motor: Belt
- Minimum System Requirements (PC): Windows 2000/XP/Vista USB 1.1 port
- Minimum System Requirements (MAC): Mac OS X 10.4.x* USB 1.1 port
- Class compliant