Reloop RP-7000 MK II (Pair) inc Reloop RMX-10-BT
This is a brilliant value bundle for two Reloop RP-7000 MKII turntables and an RMX-10-BT mixer. Whether you're looking to upgrade or modernise your set up this is the perfect package for you and altogether comes with:
- 2x Reloop RP-7000 MKII
- 1x Reloop RMX-10-BT
Reloop RP-7000 MK II
The Reloop RP-7000 MK II is a professional upper torque turntable system for club DJs and turntablists. Its powerful direct drive motor and sturdy construction means the RP-7000 MKII can easily take on extensive everyday use. It features an extra-heavy body design which makes it highly resistant to vibrations from the DJ booth and its shock-absorbing feet help to further improve isolation. The RP-7000 MK2 has a balanced s-shaped tonearm with an improved tonearm base that improves stability and adjustable height/vertical tracking angle (VTA). It is also equipped with features that will make any DJ's life much easier, including a newly developed aluminium LED target light is freely moveable and also removable. As well as an additional start/stop button which assists a vertical setup (battle position).
Professional Upper Torque Turntable System
With the RP-7000 MK2, Reloop has built a turntable that caters to the high demands of professional DJs and modern nightclubs. With its powerful direct drive motor and rugged construction they were able to develop a sturdy and indestructible turntable that can take on harsh everyday life with ease.
Sturdy Casing Construction
By using a combination of metal, rubber and synthetic materials, the RP-7000 MK2's housing is more reinforced and heavy than ever before. This results in a turntable that is extremely resistant to vibrations that can be caused by heavy bass sounds in DJ booths and its shock-absorbing feet help to further improve isolation. The surface is coated with a scratch-resistant high-quality deep black finish.
Balanced S-Shaped Tone Arm with Upgraded Tone Arm Base
The RP-7000 MK2 features a statically balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. The newly developed tone arm base provides improved stability and adjustable height/vertical tracking angle (VTA). The low-resonance tone arm comes with a universal connection for pick-up cartridge systems (SME).
Dual Start/Stop Buttons, Precise Motor Control and Reverse Function
As well as the above technical innovations, the RP-7000 MK2 is equipped with a few functions that will make any DJ's life much easier. The newly developed aluminium LED target light is freely moveable to help you find the stylus position in dark surroundings. The target light is also removable and easily exchanged. An additional start/stop button has also been integrated to facilitate a vertical setup (battle position) and by using the buttons on the RP-7000 MK2's top panel, you can switch between the three motor speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm). Dedicated buttons for forward and reverse mode allow for further creativity in your mix.
High-Resolution Pitch Section with Digital Fader
Using the high-resolution pitch fader you can adjust the platter speed in the classic turntable pitch range +/-8%. However, the RP-7000 MK2 is also cable of a wider, DJ-friendly +/- 16% pitch range and a massive +/-50% ultra-pitch. This allows for increased creativity when modulating the playing record's tone. If quartz lock is active, the platter speed will remain unaffected by the fader position and will spin at zero pitch (0%).
High-Quality Connections and Integrated Phono Pre-Amp
Thanks to the recessed rear connection panel, the RP-7000 MK2 can easily be mounted in a flight case and seamlessly positioned next to other DJ gear. The switchable integrated phono pre-amp makes it is possible to use the gold-plated RCA connectors for both phono and line output signals. An optional ground terminal offers additional protection in club environments. All cable connections (RCA/mains) are detachable and easy to exchange, which also helps with transport and storage.
Powerful Motor with Extensive Adjustment Possibilities
The fine-tuned, quartz-driven motor with digital pitch correction operates at a starting torque of 2.8kg/cm, which can be adjusted up to a maximum of 4.5kg/cm. This makes it an extremely smooth running turntable with wow and flutter of just 0.01% WRMS*. Furthermore, the turntable break speed (platter stop) can be adjusted from 0.2 - 6 seconds and the precision-machined, heavy die-cast aluminium platter is lined with vibration reducing rubber to eliminate unwanted vibrations and resonance.
We bring you the Reloop RMX-10-BT 2-channel mixer with Bluetooth interface. Part of Reloop's RMX series the Reloop RMX-10-BT enables wireless streaming of your music to the mixer directly from your phone or tablet and giving you greater flexibility with your performances whether you're mixing at home or on stage. The Reloop RMX-10-BT is small and compact fitting features to satisfy any aspiring DJ, like channel strips with 3-band EQ and gain adjustment; a replaceable 45mm crossfader; and two smooth-running line faders. It's also very robust thanks to its sturdy metal chassis, making it ideal for transporting from home to gig and back again.
Reloop RP-7000 MK II Features and Specifications
- Built for the club: Rigid chassis construction with an even heavier design with additional reinforcements out of metal, rubber and moulding compound for high vibration damping and isolation
- More powerful starting torque (adjustable from 2.8 - 4.5 kg/cm)
- Fine-tuned motor control for further optimisation of wow and flutter and rotation
- Newly developed, height-adjustable tone arm base (VTA) and Anti-Skating control
- Particularly light weight and rigid, satin aluminium material used for tone arm
- Adjustable Pitch scale for precise adjustments
- Optional ground terminal offers additional protection in complex club & studio environments
- Easily replaceable, freely rotatable LED needle light in new aluminium design
- High-quality and hard-wearing deep black, metallic finish
- Quartz driven DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
- Adjustable stop speed (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Precise control of motor with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 RPM)
- Precision manufactured, die cast aluminium turntable
- Rubber inlays to reduce vibrations and background noise
- Static-balance universal S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pickup systems (SME)
- Pitch range +/-8 %, +/-16 %, +/-50 % (Ultra Pitch)
- Quartz lock
- Additional start/stop button for vertical positioning
- Reverse function: switch for forwards and reverse operation
- Recessed connection cavity for easy installation in cases & seamless adjustment
- Phono and line out (no earth required)
- Removable mains and Cinch cable
- Safety mains switch
- Shock-absorbing feet to insulate against vibrations
- Type: direct-drive turntable
- Drive: quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
- Motor: 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless motor
- Turntable speeds: 3 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM)
- Starting torque: 2.8 - 4.5 kg/cm (adjustable)
- Adjustable stop time (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Start-up time / change to RPM: <0.2 sec
- Wow and flutter: 0.01% WRMS*
- S/N ratio: > 55dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: die cast aluminium
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Weight: approx. 1.5 kg
- Type: universal, static balanced, S-shaped
- Effective length: 230 mm
- Overhang: 15 mm
- Tracking error range: < 3°
- VTA setting range: 0-6 mm
- Useable weight of pickups: 3.5~8.5 g (incl. headshell 13~18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 3 g
- Effective tone arm mass: 30 g
- Connections: 1x PHONO/LINE Out (gold-plated), 1x GND earth connection
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Power consumption: 13 W
- Dimensions: 458 (W) x 354 (D) x 144,6 (H) mm
- Weight: approx. 11.7 kg
- Accessories included: turntable, slipmat, LED needle light, counterweight, PHONO Cinch cable with earth, AC mains adapter, operating instructions
Reloop RMX-10-BT Features and Specifications
- 2-channel Bluetooth DJ mixer in compact construction
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity: wireless music streaming directly to your mixer
- Extremely space-saving and robust all-metal construction
- Flexible Bluetooth routing on both channels
- Replaceable 45 mm crossfader and two smooth-running line faders for mixing
- Channel strips with 3-band EQ and gain adjustment
- 6.3 mm headphones output with volume control and cue mix function
- 6.3 mm mic input with dedicated volume control
- Master signal LED levels
- Robust all-metal construction
- Inputs: 2 PHONO (RCA) / 2 LINE (RCA) / 1 MIC (6.3mm)
- Outputs: Master (RCA) / REC (RCA) / Headphones (6.3mm)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.