Reloop RP-4000 MKII Turntables & Numark M6 USB Black Mixer Package
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8 % & +/-16 %
- Tempo reset (Quartz Lock) feature
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with high-torque direct drive
- Designed for professional use
- Powerful brushless DC motor with more than 1.8 kg/cm torque
- Precise motor control with 3 speeds selectable (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm)
- Reverse function: switch for forward/reverse playback
- Precision-engineered die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimised damping features
- Prepared for dust cover (available as optional accessory)
- Incl. slipmat, removable headshell and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
- Type: direct drive turntable
- Drive: quartz-driven high-torque direct drive
- Motor: 8-pol., 3-phase, brushless DC motor
- Turntable speeds: 3 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm)
- Starting torque: > 1.8 kg/cm
- Brake time: < 1 sec.
- Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
- Wow and flutter: < 0.2 % WRMS
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: Aluminium die-cast
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking angle error: < 3°
- Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 7 g
- 1x PHONO out (gold-plated), 1x GND
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Power consumption: 12 W
- Dimensions: 450 (w) x 352 (d) x 144 (h) mm
- Weight: appr. 9.8 kg
- Platter, OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon), headshell, slipmat, counterweight, AC psu, instruction manual
M6 USB Mixer:
- Four input channels, each with gain, three-band EQ, and LED metering
- USB computer connection for playing and recording with Mac or PC
- Play music from music-player software
- Record your mix to your computer
- Multiple phono, line, and mic inputs
- Dedicated XLR mic channel and additional mic input on channel 4
- Replaceable crossfader with slope control
- Assign any channel to either side of the crossfader
- Weight: 9.6 lbs
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 12.625" x 14.25" x 4"
- Flexible 7-position independently adjustable dual ear cups
- Large 40mm mylar speaker drivers
- 6ft tangle-resistant cord
- Padded headband and ear cups
Here we have this brilliant value DJ Turntable and Mixer bundle is ideal for mobile DJ's and Party Venues. Included in this superb bundle is:
- 2 x Reloop RP4000MKII Turntables
- 1 x Numark M6 USB Mixer
- 1 x Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
- 1 x 1.2m RCA Cable
Please note that a 1 year warranty is included with this amazing DJ bundle!
Reloop RP-4000 MKII:
The Reloop RP-4000 MK2 includes some excellent features for professional DJ's such as the selectable pitch range from +/-8% and +/-16%, three rpm speeds (33, 45 and 78) and a high torque direct drive motor to enable precise mixing. The included headshell comes with the OM black cartridge from Ortofon meaning you won't need to replace the headshell and cartridge like you do with most other turntables!
Quartz-Driven DJ Turntable with High Torque Direct Drive
The RP-4000 MKII is a solid DJ turntable for advanced users. The new MKII version comes with several improvements, including a newly developed top panel and reworked metallic buttons with enhanced feel as well as a variety of functions.
Precise Motor Control with 3 Speeds
The precision-engineered die-cast platter is accelerated by a powerful motor with a high-torque direct drive of more than 1.8 kg/cm. The precise motor control with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm) allows for the RP-4000 MKII to play back any record. The pitch section with a selectable range of +/-8% and +/-16%, respectively, is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
With Pick up and Headshell (Made by Ortofon in Denmark)
The RP-4000 MKII comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
Reverse Function, Pitch Reset and Extendable Needle Illumination.
Additional features, such as reverse play and pitch reset, offer all DJs direct control of their turntable. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings.
Statically Balanced S-Shaped Tonearm
The RP-4000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Via the universal connection for pick-up systems (SME) a large number of pick-up systems can be connected.
Newly Developed Top Panel and Sturdy Housing Design
The new deep black metallic top panel construction is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop, platter speed, pitch control, reverse function and tempo reset. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
Numark M6 USB Mixer:
Versatile mixing with computer integration.
M6 enables you to step up to a four-channel mixer. This club-style design not only works with any standard audio sources including turntables and CD players, but it also has a USB computer connection. When connected to your Mac or PC, the plug-and-play connection empowers you to mix in audio in from music-player software and record your sets into virtually any audio recording application.
You will enjoy a complete range of performance essentials in M6, including three-band EQ and LED metering per channel. M6 has a replaceable crossfader with slope control, and you can assign any channel to either side of the crossfader.
You can talk over the mix with M6's dedicated XLR microphone channel and a secondary mic input on channel four. And for the best possible sound, M6 has balanced outputs.
Get all the flexibility of a four-channel mixer plus the power of computer connection with M6.
Numark HF125 Headphones:
Numark HF125 DJ headphones provide clarity and comfort for the modern DJs and musicians in the world. Numark HF 125 headphones offer flexible 7-position adjustable ear cups and large high end 40mm drivers along with a padded headband and ear cups. All of this for an extremely affordable price, meaning whether your a professional or beginner, the Numark HF-125 DJ headphones will be ideal for you and won't cause you to break the bank either!