Reloop RP-4000 MKII Turntables & Numark M2 Black Mixer Package
Here we have this superb DJ Turntable and Mixer bundle ideal for mobile DJ's at brilliant value. This bundle includes:
- 2 x Reloop RP4000MKII Turntables
- 1 x Numark M2 Mixer
- 1 x Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
- 1 x 1.2m RCA Cable
Please note that a 1 year warranty is included with this fantastic DJ bundle!
Reloop RP-4000 MKII:
The Reloop RP-4000 MK2 includes some excellent features for professional DJ's such as the selectable pitch range from +/-8% and +/-16%, three rpm speeds (33, 45 and 78) and a high torque direct drive motor to enable precise mixing. The included headshell comes with the OM black cartridge from Ortofon meaning you won't need to replace the headshell and cartridge like you do with most other turntables!
Quartz-Driven DJ Turntable with High Torque Direct Drive
The RP-4000 MKII is a solid DJ turntable for advanced users. The new MKII version comes with several improvements, including a newly developed top panel and reworked metallic buttons with enhanced feel as well as a variety of functions.
Precise Motor Control with 3 Speeds
The precision-engineered die-cast platter is accelerated by a powerful motor with a high-torque direct drive of more than 1.8 kg/cm. The precise motor control with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm) allows for the RP-4000 MKII to play back any record. The pitch section with a selectable range of +/-8% and +/-16%, respectively, is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
With Pick up and Headshell (Made by Ortofon in Denmark)
The RP-4000 MKII comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
Reverse Function, Pitch Reset and Extendable Needle Illumination.
Additional features, such as reverse play and pitch reset, offer all DJs direct control of their turntable. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings.
Statically Balanced S-Shaped Tonearm
The RP-4000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Via the universal connection for pick-up systems (SME) a large number of pick-up systems can be connected.
Newly Developed Top Panel and Sturdy Housing Design
The new deep black metallic top panel construction is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop, platter speed, pitch control, reverse function and tempo reset. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
Numark M2 Mixer:
Numark M2 is a 2-channel DJ Scratch Mixer which is packed with features, well-built and priced within the means of most hobby, mobile and professional DJs. Numark M2 features switchable phono/line inputs so can be used with vinyl turntables as well as CD players and other line sources. M2 Mixer also has a microphone input and a headphone output with crossfader style cueing.
Numark M2 DJ Mixer, unlike many 2-channel mixers in its' class, the M2 features a 3-band EQ on each channel giving improved tonal control. Another useful feature rarely found on mixers in this price range is that the crossfader can be reversed and the slope adjusted. So if you are a Scratch DJ, this is the Mixer for you! Why not buy NOW and get a great deal from Getinthemix!
Numark HF125 Headphones:
Numark HF125 DJ headphones provide clarity and comfort for the modern DJs and musicians in the world. Numark HF 125 headphones offer flexible 7-position adjustable ear cups and large high end 40mm drivers along with a padded headband and ear cups. All of this for an extremely affordable price, meaning whether your a professional or beginner, the Numark HF-125 DJ headphones will be ideal for you and won't cause you to break the bank either!
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8 % & +/-16 %
- Tempo reset (Quartz Lock) feature
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with high-torque direct drive
- Designed for professional use
- Powerful brushless DC motor with more than 1.8 kg/cm torque
- Precise motor control with 3 speeds selectable (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm)
- Reverse function: switch for forward/reverse playback
- Precision-engineered die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimised damping features
- Prepared for dust cover (available as optional accessory)
- Incl. slipmat, removable headshell and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
- Type: direct drive turntable
- Drive: quartz-driven high-torque direct drive
- Motor: 8-pol., 3-phase, brushless DC motor
- Turntable speeds: 3 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm)
- Starting torque: > 1.8 kg/cm
- Brake time: < 1 sec.
- Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
- Wow and flutter: < 0.2 % WRMS
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: Aluminium die-cast
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking angle error: < 3°
- Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 7 g
- 1x PHONO out (gold-plated), 1x GND
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Power consumption: 12 W
- Dimensions: 450 (w) x 352 (d) x 144 (h) mm
- Weight: appr. 9.8 kg
- Platter, OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon), headshell, slipmat, counterweight, AC psu, instruction manual
- Two-channel tabletop DJ mixer
- Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), two line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), Headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Three-band EQ and gain on each channel
- EQ and gain on mic channel
- Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope-controls
- Crossfader-style cueing
- Dimensions: 11.4" x 9.5" x 3.6"
- Flexible 7-position independently adjustable dual ear cups
- Large 40mm mylar speaker drivers
- 6ft tangle-resistant cord
- Padded headband and ear cups
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.