Reloop RP-4000 MK2 (Pair) inc RMX-10-BT
This is a brilliant value bundle for two Reloop RP-4000 MK2 turntables which come with the Reloop RMX-10-BT DJ mixer; perfect if you're looking to upgrade your set up. Altogether this package includes:
- 2x Reloop RP-4000 MK2
- 1x Reloop RMX-10-BT
Reloop RP-4000 MK2
The Reloop RP-4000 MK2 includes some excellent features for professional DJ's such as the selectable pitch range from +/-8% and +/-16%, three rpm speeds (33, 45 and 78) and a high torque direct drive motor to enable precise mixing. The included headshell comes with the OM black cartridge from Ortofon meaning you won't need to replace the headshell and cartridge like you do with most other turntables!
Quartz-Driven DJ Turntable with High Torque Direct Drive
The RP-4000 MK2 is a solid DJ turntable for advanced users. The new MK2 version comes with several improvements, including a newly developed top panel and reworked metallic buttons with enhanced feel as well as a variety of functions.
Precise Motor Control with 3 Speeds
The precision-engineered die-cast platter is accelerated by a powerful motor with a high-torque direct drive of more than 1.8 kg/cm. The precise motor control with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm) allows for the RP-4000 MK2 to play back any record. The pitch section with a selectable range of +/-8% and +/-16%, respectively, is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
With Pick up and Headshell (Made by Ortofon in Denmark)
The RP-4000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
Reverse Function, Pitch Reset and Extendable Needle Illumination.
Additional features, such as reverse play and pitch reset, offer all DJs direct control of their turntable. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings.
Statically Balanced S-Shaped Tonearm
The RP-4000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Via the universal connection for pick-up systems (SME) a large number of pick-up systems can be connected.
Newly Developed Top Panel and Sturdy Housing Design
The new deep black metallic top panel construction is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop, platter speed, pitch control, reverse function and tempo reset. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
We bring you the Reloop RMX-10-BT 2-channel mixer with Bluetooth interface. Part of Reloop's RMX series the Reloop RMX-10-BT enables wireless streaming of your music to the mixer directly from your phone or tablet and giving you greater flexibility with your performances whether you're mixing at home or on stage. The Reloop RMX-10-BT is small and compact fitting features to satisfy any aspiring DJ, like channel strips with 3-band EQ and gain adjustment; a replaceable 45mm crossfader; and two smooth-running line faders. It's also very robust thanks to its sturdy metal chassis, making it ideal for transporting from home to gig and back again.
Reloop RP-4000 MK2 Features and Specifications
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8 % & +/-16 %
- Tempo reset (Quartz Lock) feature
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with high-torque direct drive
- Designed for professional use
- Powerful brushless DC motor with more than 1.8 kg/cm torque
- Precise motor control with 3 speeds selectable (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm)
- Reverse function: switch for forward/reverse playback
- Precision-engineered die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features
- Prepared for dust cover (available as optional accessory)
- Incl. slipmat, removable headshell and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
- Type: direct drive turntable
- Drive: quartz-driven high-torque direct drive
- Motor: 8-pol., 3-phase, brushless DC motor
- Turntable speeds: 3 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm)
- Starting torque: > 1.8 kg/cm
- Brake time: < 1 sec.
- Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
- Wow and flutter: < 0.2 % WRMS
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: aluminium die-cast
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking angle error: < 3°
- Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 7 g
- 1x PHONO out (gold-plated), 1x GND
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Power consumption: 12 W
- Dimensions: 450 (w) x 352 (d) x 144 (h) mm
- Weight: appr. 9.8 kg
- Platter, OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon), headshell, slipmat, counterweight, AC psu, instruction manual
Reloop RMX-10-BT Features and Specifications
- 2-channel Bluetooth DJ mixer in compact construction
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity: wireless music streaming directly to your mixer
- Extremely space-saving and robust all-metal construction
- Flexible Bluetooth routing on both channels
- Replaceable 45 mm crossfader and two smooth-running line faders for mixing
- Channel strips with 3-band EQ and gain adjustment
- 6.3 mm headphones output with volume control and cue mix function
- 6.3 mm mic input with dedicated volume control
- Master signal LED levels
- Robust all-metal construction
- Power supply: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 3.5W
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Inputs: 2x Phono RCA, 2x Line RCA, Mic TS, 1x Bluetooth In
- Outputs: Master RCA, Rec RCA, headphones 6.3 mm jack
- EQ range at 100 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz
- Dimensions: 180 (w) x 260 (d) x 70 (h) mm (potentiometers: 21.5 mm)
- Weight: 1.72 kg
- Accessories included: Power cord and operating instructions
Bought this package for my home setup great value for money ,quick well packaged delivery of items Free of charge! Will be making my next purchase of some monitor speakers from here next payday. Thanks to all the staff.