Reloop RP-2000 MKII Turntables & Numark M101 USB Black Mixer Package
Reloop RP-2000 MK2:
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8 %
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with direct drive
- Perfect for beginners
- Precise motor control with 2 speeds selectable (33 1/3 & 45 rpm)
- Precision-engineered, die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating - mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features
- Prepared for dust cover (available as optional accessory)
- Incl. slipmat, removable headshell and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
-Type: direct drive turntable
-Drive: quarz-driven direct drive
-Motor: 8-pol., 2-phase, brushless DC motor
-Turntable speeds: 2 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45 RPM)
-Starting torque: > 1kg/cm
-Brake time: < 1 sec.
-Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
-Wow and flutter: < 0.15% WRMS
-Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
-Brake system: electronic brake
-Material: aluminium die-cast
-Diameter: 332 mm
-Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
-Effective length: 230.5 mm
-Overhang: 16 mm
-Tracking angle error: < 3°
-Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 18 g)
-Anti-skating range: 0 - 7 g
-1x PHONO out (gold-plated), 1x GND
-Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (US/EU)
-Power consumption: 13 W
-Dimensions: 450 (w) x 352 (d) x 144 (h) mm
-Weight: appr. 6.75 kg
-Platter, OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon), headshell, slipmat, counterweight, power cord, operating instruction manual
Numark M101 USB Mixer Specifications:
- Two-channel rack-mountable mixer with USB
- USB audio built in for playing from or recording to your computer
- Two pairs of Phono/Line inputs
- Built-in 2-band EQ for quick, easy sound tweaks
- 1/4-inch Mic input for voiceovers and announcements
- Stereo Output for easy connection to amps, powered speakers or another mixer
- Includes: Power supply, Quick start guide
Numark HF125 DJ Headphone Specifications:
- Flexible 7-position independently adjustable dual ear cups
- Large 40mm mylar speaker drivers
- 6ft tangle-resistant cord
- Padded headband and ear cups
Here we have this Reloop RP-2000 MK2 turntables paired with the Numark M101 USB Mixer in a brilliant value bundle. This package creates the perfect set up for any mobile DJ. The incredible package includes:
- 2 x Reloop RP-2000 MK2 Turntables
- 1 x Numark M101 USB Mixer
- 1 x Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
- 1 x 1.2m RCA Cable
Please note that this package comes with a 1 Year warranty!
Reloop RP-2000 MK2 Turntable:
The Reloop RP-2000 MK2 is a reliable, quartz-driven turntable. It features a direct drive motor which allows for motor force to be directly transferred to the drive hub. Therefore, higher torque generates power at a faster rate. You can also fine-tune the pitch with precision using the +/- 8% adjustable pitch control.
The RP-2000 MK2 is supplied with a superb quality hand-made Ortofon OM Black pick-up, already mounted to a headshell and ready for playback straight away.
The s-shaped tone arm is equipped with hydraulic lift and an anti-skating mechanism, plus a universal SME connection which allows for a wide range of pick-up cartridges to be connected.
An improvement on the RP-2000, this turntable also has a newly-developed top panel with high-quality tactile metallic buttons for a superior feel, and sturdy construction for optimum durability.
The RP-2000 MK2 is a dependable turntable for prospective DJs. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel.
Compared to belt-driven turntables, the RP-2000 MK2 transfers its motor force directly to the drive hub this way a higher torque generates power faster on the precision-engineered platter with minimal wow and flutter. The adjustable pitch control with a range of +/- 8 % is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
The RP-2000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Thanks to the universal SME connection, a large number of pick-up cartridges can be connected.
The new deep-black metallic top panel is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
The RP-2000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
M101 USB Mixer:
The M101USB lets you get up and running quickly whether you are using a computer, turntables or CDs. This superb piece of kit has a built in EQ for fine tuning your mixer, two pairs of switchable line and phono inputs, and a replaceable cross fader. The fact this M101USB is USB compatible just makes life even easier when out on the road or in a club as it allows the DJ to plug a computer or laptop directly into the mixer, allowing direct playback from your chosen media software.
Numark HF125 DJ Headphones:
Numark HF125 DJ headphones provide clarity and comfort for the modern DJs and musicians in the world. Numark HF 125 headphones offer flexible 7-position adjustable ear cups and large high end 40mm drivers along with a padded headband and ear cups. All of this for an extremely affordable price, meaning whether your a professional or beginner, the Numark HF-125 DJ headphones will be ideal for you!