Reloop RP-2000 MK2 (Pair) inc Reloop RMX-10-BT
This a brilliant value bundle for a pair of Reloop RP-2000 MK2 turntables which come with the fantastic Reloop RMX-10-BT mixer - perfect for anyone who wants to modernise their DJ set up. Altogether this package includes:
- 2x Reloop RP-2000 MK2
- 1x Reloop RMX-10-BT
Reloop RP-2000 MK2
The Reloop RP-2000 MK2 is a reliable, quartz-driven turntable. It features a direct drive motor which allows for motor force to be directly transferred to the drive hub. Therefore, higher torque generates power at a faster rate. You can also fine-tune the pitch with precision using the +/- 8% adjustable pitch control.
The RP-2000 MK2 is supplied with a superb quality hand-made Ortofon OM Black pick-up, already mounted to a headshell and ready for playback straight away.
The s-shaped tone arm is equipped with hydraulic lift and an anti-skating mechanism, plus a universal SME connection which allows for a wide range of pick-up cartridges to be connected.
An improvement on the RP-2000, this turntable also has a newly-developed top panel with high-quality tactile metallic buttons for a superior feel, and sturdy construction for optimum durability.
The RP-2000 MK2 is a dependable turntable for prospective DJs. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel.
Compared to belt-driven turntables, the RP-2000 MK2 transfers its motor force directly to the drive hub this way a higher torque generates power faster on the precision-engineered platter with minimal wow and flutter. The adjustable pitch control with a range of +/- 8 % is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
The RP-2000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Thanks to the universal SME connection, a large number of pick-up cartridges can be connected.
The new deep-black metallic top panel is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
The RP-2000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
We bring you the Reloop RMX-10-BT 2-channel mixer with Bluetooth interface. Part of Reloop's RMX series the Reloop RMX-10-BT enables wireless streaming of your music to the mixer directly from your phone or tablet and giving you greater flexibility with your performances whether you're mixing at home or on stage. The Reloop RMX-10-BT is small and compact fitting features to satisfy any aspiring DJ, like channel strips with 3-band EQ and gain adjustment; a replaceable 45mm crossfader; and two smooth-running line faders. It's also very robust thanks to its sturdy metal chassis, making it ideal for transporting from home to gig and back again.
Reloop RP-2000 MK2 Features and Specifications
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8 %
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with direct drive
- Perfect for beginners
- Precise motor control with 2 speeds selectable (33 1/3 & 45 rpm)
- Precision-engineered, die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating - mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features
- Prepared for dust cover (available as optional accessory)
- Incl. slipmat, removable headshell and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
- Type: direct drive turntable
- Drive: quarz-driven direct drive
- Motor: 8-pol., 2-phase, brushless DC motor
- Turntable speeds: 2 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45 RPM)
- Starting torque: > 1kg/cm
- Brake time: < 1 sec.
- Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
- Wow and flutter: < 0.15% WRMS
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: aluminium die-cast
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Tone arm:
- Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking angle error: < 3°
- Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 7 g
- 1x PHONO out (gold-plated), 1x GND
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (US/EU)
- Power consumption: 13 W
- Dimensions: 450 (w) x 352 (d) x 144 (h) mm
- Weight: appr. 6.75 kg
- Accessories included:
- Platter, OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon), headshell, slipmat, counterweight, power cord, operating instruction manual
Reloop RMX-10-BT Features and Specifications
- 2-channel Bluetooth DJ mixer in compact construction
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity: wireless music streaming directly to your mixer
- Extremely space-saving and robust all-metal construction
- Flexible Bluetooth routing on both channels
- Replaceable 45 mm crossfader and two smooth-running line faders for mixing
- Channel strips with 3-band EQ and gain adjustment
- 6.3 mm headphones output with volume control and cue mix function
- 6.3 mm mic input with dedicated volume control
- Master signal LED levels
- Robust all-metal construction
- Power supply: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 3.5W
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Inputs: 2x Phono RCA, 2x Line RCA, Mic TS, 1x Bluetooth In
- Outputs: Master RCA, Rec RCA, headphones 6.3 mm jack
- EQ range at 100 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz
- Dimensions: 180 (w) x 260 (d) x 70 (h) mm (potentiometers: 21.5 mm)
- Weight: 1.72 kg
- Accessories included: Power cord and operating instructions
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.