Reloop RP-1000 MK2 (Pair) inc Reloop RMX-10-BT
Here we have a brilliant bundle for two Reloop RP-1000 MKII turntables and a Reloop RMX-10-BT mixer. Altogether this bundle comes with:
- 2x Reloop RP-1000 MKII
- 1x Reloop RMX-10-BT
Reloop RP-1000 MK II
If you're a beginner DJ or want a higher quality sound for your vinyls at home then the Reloop RP-1000 MK2 is the ideal piece of equipment for you. Built with audio quality in mind, the RP-1000 MK2 comes equipped with a belt-drive turntable to minimise the risk of sound distortion from the vibrations of the motor, plus its shock-absorbing feet reduce the impact from unwanted knocks or jolts while playing. The RP-1000 MK2 also includes a number of improvements on its older sibling the Reloop RP-1000, including improved haptic feedback from the newly developed metallic buttons, which makes using this turntable much more intuitive, especially during a performance.
Belt-Drive Turntable for DJ and HiFi Use
The RP-1000 MK2 is the ideal turntable for prospective DJs and HiFi enthusiasts. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel.
Precision-engineered Die-cast Platter and Belt-drive Motor
Unlike direct-drive turntables, the RP-1000 MK2 uses a belt-driven motor to de-couple the drive unit from the precision-engineered platter and chassis. The elastic, high-quality rubber belt absorbs and reduces unwanted vibrations, resulting in distortion-free playback. The adjustable pitch control with a range of +/-10 % is suitable for fine pitch adjustments.
Statically Balanced S-Shaped Tone Arm
The RP-1000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Thanks to the universal SME connection, a wide variety of pick-up cartridges can be connected.
Newly Developed Haptic Touch and Sturdy Housing Design
The new deep-black top panel is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
With Pick-up and Headshell
The RP-1000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
We bring you the Reloop RMX-10-BT 2-channel mixer with Bluetooth interface. Part of Reloop's RMX series the Reloop RMX-10-BT enables wireless streaming of your music to the mixer directly from your phone or tablet and giving you greater flexibility with your performances whether you're mixing at home or on stage. The Reloop RMX-10-BT is small and compact fitting features to satisfy any aspiring DJ, like channel strips with 3-band EQ and gain adjustment; a replaceable 45mm crossfader; and two smooth-running line faders. It's also very robust thanks to its sturdy metal chassis, making it ideal for transporting from home to gig and back again.
Reloop RP-1000 MK II Features and Specifications
- NEW in the MK2 version:
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-10 %
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Turntable with belt-drive for DJ and HiFi use
- Perfect for beginner DJs and HiFi enthusiasts
- Powerful belt-drive motor system absorbs unwanted vibration and noise
- Precise motor control with 2 speeds selectable (33 1/3 & 45 rpm)
- Precision-engineered, die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating - mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimised damping features
- Dust cover available as optional accessory
- Incl. slipmat, removable headshell and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
- Type: belt drive turntable
- Drive: belt drive
- Motor: DC motor
- Turntable speeds: 2 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45 RPM)
- Brake time: < 1 sec.
- Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
- Wow and flutter: < 0.25% WRMS
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: aluminium die-cast
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking angle error: < 3°
- Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 7 g
- 1x PHONO out (gold-plated)
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (US/EU)
- Power consumption: 10 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 450 x 352 x 144 mm
- Weight: appr. 5.7 kg
- OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon)
- Power cord
- Operating instruction manual
Reloop RMX-10-BT Features and Specifications
- 2-channel Bluetooth DJ mixer in compact construction
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity: wireless music streaming directly to your mixer
- Extremely space-saving and robust all-metal construction
- Flexible Bluetooth routing on both channels
- Replaceable 45 mm crossfader and two smooth-running line faders for mixing
- Channel strips with 3-band EQ and gain adjustment
- 6.3 mm headphones output with volume control and cue mix function
- 6.3 mm mic input with dedicated volume control
- Master signal LED levels
- Robust all-metal construction
- Inputs: 2 PHONO (RCA) / 2 LINE (RCA) / 1 MIC (6.3mm)
- Outputs: Master (RCA) / REC (RCA) / Headphones (6.3mm)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.