Reloop RMX-60 + RP-4000 MkII with Headphones
Here we have this incredible value bundle pairing a Reloop Mixer and Turntables with Numark Accessories. This package is ideal for mobile DJ's and it includes:
- 1x Reloop RMX-60 Digital Mixer
- 2x Reloop RP-4000 MKII
- 1x Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
This bundle comes with a 1 year warranty included.
Reloop RMX-60 Digital Mixer
The Reloop RMX-60 Digital is a first-class mixer suitable for any DJ application and it has an extensive range of connection options, robust construction and fully-digital audio architecture; this stunning mixer takes the classic 4+1 channel mixer design and updates it to suit modern performance standards. Whether you're using CD players, Turntables, DJ controllers or DVS systems - the RMX-60 Digital's 11 input and 6 output options bring true versatility into the DJ booth.
Customisable EQ Section
The EQ section of the RMX-60 Digital is customisable, allowing users to switch between Classic and Isolator mode to suit individual mixing styles. Underneath the full three-band EQ on each channel, there is also a dedicated bi-polar filter pot that allows for creative mixing with High and Low-band filter curves.
Sophisticated FX Layout
The RMX-60 Digital boasts a sophisticated FX layout, inspired by the flagship RMX-80 Digital mixer. There are eight studio quality effects built into the unit (Delay, Echo, Reverb, Gate, Pitch Shift, Phase, Bit Crusher and Noise) that are adjustable to suit your desired sound and elevate your performance to another level. FX manipulation is made even easier by the clear LCD display, which gives you a convenient visual feedback of Beat and Time parameter positions. The flexible routing allows the FX section to be sent to individual channels, the microphone input, or to the master output. The BPM shift function allows for even more creativity by allowing for beat-accurate edits of Delay or Reverb effects.
Large Parameter Display
The LCD display is not only helpful when using effects, as it also acts as a reliable beat-matching tool. The double BPM Counter allows for the BPM of different sources to be checked so you can cue accurately and in time.
Adjustable Line and Crossfader Curves
To suit different mixing and scratching styles the RMX-60 Digital's line- and crossfader-curves are adjustable, and there's also a linefader start function. The crossfader is freely assignable between all channels, and the stock fader can also be switched for the new RMX Innofader by Audio Innovate, which is specifically designed for Reloop mixers to offer a gentle, gliding performance.
Active Ducking Technology
The RMX-60 Digital is a true all-round club mixer. Neat finishing touches such as the "Active Ducking Technology" for the mic channel, and the future-proof firmware system that can be retro-updated by connecting to a computer, elevate this to a mixer that can support any type of DJ for years to come.
Reloop RP-4000 MK2
The Reloop RP-4000 MII includes some excellent features for professional DJ's such as the selectable pitch range from +/-8% and +/-16%, three rpm speeds (33, 45 and 78) and a high torque direct drive motor to enable precise mixing. The included headshell comes with the OM black cartridge from Ortofon meaning you won't need to replace the headshell and cartridge like you do with most other turntables!
Quartz-Driven DJ Turntable with High Torque Direct Drive
The RP-4000 MKII is a solid DJ turntable for advanced users. The new MKII version comes with several improvements, including a newly developed top panel and reworked metallic buttons with enhanced feel as well as a variety of functions.
Precise Motor Control with 3 Speeds
The precision-engineered die-cast platter is accelerated by a powerful motor with a high-torque direct drive of more than 1.8 kg/cm. The precise motor control with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm) allows for the RP-4000 MKII to play back any record. The pitch section with a selectable range of +/-8% and +/-16%, respectively, is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
With Pick up and Headshell (Made by Ortofon in Denmark)
The RP-4000 MKII comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
Reverse Function, Pitch Reset and Extendable Needle Illumination.
Additional features, such as reverse play and pitch reset, offer all DJs direct control of their turntable. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings.
Statically Balanced S-Shaped Tonearm
The RP-4000 MKII features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Via the universal connection for pick-up systems (SME) a large number of pick-up systems can be connected.
Newly Developed Top Panel and Sturdy Housing Design
The new deep black metallic top panel construction is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop, platter speed, pitch control, reverse function and tempo reset. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
The Numark HF125 DJ Headphones, giving you amazing quality of sound and comfort whilst listening to the music you love to hear.
The Numark HF125 headphone has a solid build making them suitable for a wide range of applications, whether you are a DJ on the move or a DJ at home. The Numark HF125 DJ headphones feature a 7 way adjustable headband to suit you, with swivel cup ear pieces for one ear monitoring which is ideal for DJ use. They also have a 6ft tangle resistant cord and 40mm mylar speaker drivers. Great quality at an amazing price!
These headphones do not come with the 1/4" to 1/8" Adaptor. They are fitted with 1/4" moulded connector.
Reloop RMX-60 Digital Mixer:
- Classic 4+1 channel performance club mixer
- 11 inputs, 6 outputs
- Fully digital architecture for outstanding sound and flexibility
- 8 high-quality performance effects in studio quality (delay, echo, reverb, gate, pitch shift, phase, bit crusher, noise)
- Large, clearly arranged parameter display
- Bipolar filter per channel
- Adjustable EQ characteristics (kill & classic)
- InnoFader compatible (RMX InnoFader available separately)
- Crossfader assign switch per channel
- Mic channel with 2-band EQ & talkover ''Active Ducking Technology'' for mic channel
- 2 headphones outputs (jack and mini jack)
- Intelligent 1-knob equalizer and mono/stereo switch for headphones
- Future-proof due to innovative, updateable firmware system (USB service port)
- Fader & crossfader-start and curve adjust
- Symmetrical (XLR) as well as asymmetrical (RCA) outputs
- Inputs: 2 Phono, 7 Line, 1 Combo-Mic
- Outputs: 1 XLR, 1 Jack, 2 RCA, 2 headphones
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- EQ range classic: +12 dB / -8 dB
- EQ range isolator: +12 dB / -26 dB (Total Kill)
- Dimensions: 320 x 107,5 x 386,7 mm
- Weight: 6.8 kg
Reloop RP-4000 MKII:
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8 % & +/-16 %
- Tempo reset (Quartz Lock) feature
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with high-torque direct drive
- Designed for professional use
- Powerful brushless DC motor with more than 1.8 kg/cm torque
- Precise motor control with 3 speeds selectable (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm)
- Reverse function: switch for forward/reverse playback
- Precision-engineered die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features
- Prepared for dust cover (available as optional accessory)
- Incl. slipmat, removable headshell and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
- Type: direct drive turntable
- Drive: quartz-driven high-torque direct drive
- Motor: 8-pol., 3-phase, brushless DC motor
- Turntable speeds: 3 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm)
- Starting torque: > 1.8 kg/cm
- Brake time: < 1 sec.
- Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
- Wow and flutter: < 0.2 % WRMS
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: Aluminium die-cast
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Tone Arm:
- Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking angle error: < 3°
- Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 7 g
- 1x PHONO out (gold-plated), 1x GND
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Power consumption: 12 W
- Dimensions: 450 (w) x 352 (d) x 144 (h) mm
- Weight: appr. 9.8 kg
- Included Accessories:
- Platter, OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon), headshell, slipmat, counterweight, AC psu, instruction manual
Numark HF125 DJ Headphones:
- Flexible 7-position independently adjustable dual ear cups
- Large 40mm mylar speaker drivers
- 6ft tangle-resistant cord
- Padded headband and ear cups
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.