Pioneer PLX-500 and Pioneer DJM-450 Package
This great value package includes:
2 x Pioneer PLX-500 Turntables
1 x Pioneer DJM-450 Mixer
1 x 1.2m RCA to RCA Twin Lead
Pioneer PLX-500 Turntable
The PLX-500 from Pioneer DJ is the perfect solution for record collectors and DJs, offering a more versatile vinyl solution for DJing and leisurely listening. The built in USB output allows you to digitise your record collection onto your Mac or PC. This high-torque, direct drive turntable is ideal for mixing and scratching and can be connected to a mixer for DJ playback.
The PLX-500 inherits the layout of the PLX-1000 professional turntable and produces warm, clear analogue sound. The high-torque deck is ideal for scratching and comes with everything you need including a cartridge, stylus and slipmat, and its USB out means you can easily make high-quality digital recordings of your vinyl collection in Pioneer's free rekordbox software. You can use the PLX-500 and the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to play and scratch digital files when you combine them with a compatible DJM mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl.
Pioneer DJM-450 Mixer
With features and design elements inherited from Pioneer's flagship DJM-900NXS2, the DJM-450 2-channel mixer is the ideal partner for XDJ-700 multiplayers or PLX-1000 turntables to create a professional-style set-up.
Mixing on the DJM-450 is seamless thanks to the smooth curves on the EQs and channel faders. The Magvel crossfader, inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, gives an accurate response and assured feel during complicated scratch techniques. Sound Colour FX and Beat FX with parameter control also come from DJM-900NXS2 mixer. And warm, high-quality audio comes thanks to the 64-bit digital signal processor, which uses dithering technology.
The built-in sound card means you can connect the DJM-450 to your PC/Mac with a single USB cable and use the bundled rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs Plus Packs to DJ with tracks stored on your PC/Mac when using turntables and rekordbox control vinyl (sold separately).
- Power requirements: AC 100 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 11 W
- Main unit weight: 10.7 kg
- Max. dimensions: (WxHxD) 450 mm x 159 mm x 368 mm
- Output: RCA × 1, USB (type B)
- Drive method: Servo type direct drive
- Motor: 3-phase brushless DC motor
- Braking system: Electronic brake
- Rotation speed: 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm
- Rotation speed adjustment range: ±8%
- Wow and flutter: 0.15% or less WRMS
- S/N ratio: 50 dB or above
- Turntable: Aluminium die-casting Diameter: 332 mm
- Starting torque: 1.6 kgf cm or more
- Start time: Within 1 second (at 33 1/3 rpm)
- Arm type: Universal type S-shape tone arm, gimbal-supported type bearing structure, static balance type
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking error: Within 3°
- Arm height adjustment range: 6 mm
- Stylus pressure variable range: 0 g to 4.0 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Proper cartridge weight: 9.5 g or less (single cartridge)
- Cartridge type: VM type
- Slip mat, Dust cover with jacket stand, Adapter for EP record, Balance weight, Headshell (with
cartridge), Shell weight, Power cord, USB cord, Audio conversion cord (Stereo pin plug (female) -
Stereo mini plug (male)), Operating instructions.
- Professional layout
- Smooth channel faders and EQs
- Isolator feature on EQs
- Professional Magvel crossfader
- USB Send/Receive
- Sound Colour FX
- Beat FX
- High-quality, powerful sound
- Includes rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs licences
- Two headphone outs
- Independent Mic section
- Signal GND terminal
- Dimensions: Width 230 mm x Height 108 mm x Depth 320 mm
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- A/D Converter: 24 bit
- D/A Converter: 24 bit
- S/N Ratio Line: 94 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (LINE)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.