Pioneer PLX-500 and DJM-750 MK2 Package
Pioneer PLX-500 Features & Specifications:
- Power requirements: AC 100 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 11 W
- Main unit weight: 10.7 kg
- Max. dimensions: (WxHxD) 450 mm x 159 mm x 368 mm
- Output: RCA × 1, USB (type B)
- Drive method: Servo type direct drive
- Motor: 3-phase brushless DC motor
- Braking system: Electronic brake
- Rotation speed: 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm
- Rotation speed adjustment range: ±8%
- Wow and flutter: 0.15% or less WRMS
- S/N ratio: 50 dB or above
- Turntable: Aluminium die-casting Diameter: 332 mm
- Starting torque: 1.6 kgf cm or more
- Start time: Within 1 second (at 33 1/3 rpm)
- Arm type: Universal type S-shape tone arm, gimbal-supported type bearing structure, static balance type
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking error: Within 3°
- Arm height adjustment range: 6 mm
- Stylus pressure variable range: 0 g to 4.0 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Proper cartridge weight: 9.5 g or less (single cartridge)
- Cartridge type: VM type
Slip mat, Dust cover with jacket stand, Adapter for EP record, Balance weight, Headshell (with
cartridge), Shell weight, Power cord, USB cord, Audio conversion cord (Stereo pin plug (female) -
Stereo mini plug (male)), Operating instructions.
Pioneer DJM-750 MK2 Features & Specifications
- 4-Channel mixer
- Professional sound quality & layout
- XLR terminal: High-quality audio output
- Two headphone outputs: ¼" stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack
- Signal GND terminal: Easily attach ground wires from analogue turntables
- Gold-plated RCAs: Premium sound quality on all connections
- Independent Mic section
- Includes rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs software
- Number of channels: 4 x audio channels, 1 x MIC channel
- Input ports: LINE x 4 (RCA), PHONO x 4 (RCA), MIC × 1 (XLR & 1/4" TRS Jack
- Output ports: MASTER OUT x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), BOOTH OUT x 1 (1/4" TRS jack), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (1/4" STEREO PHONE JACK, 3.5-mm STEREO MINI JACK)
- USB ports: USB (B) x 1, USB (A) x 1
- Other ports: SEND x 1 (1/4" TS JACK), RETURN x 1 (1/4" TS JACK)
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- D/A converter: 32-bit
- A/D converter: 32-bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (LINE)
- S/N ratio: 105 dB (LINE)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.005 % (LINE-MASTER1)
- Pioneer DJM-750MK2 Dimensions: (W x D x H) 320 mm (W) x 387.9 mm (D) x 107.9 mm (H)
- Pioneer DJM-750MK2 Weight: 6.6 kg
- Accessories: Power cord, USB cable, Operating instructions (Quick Start Guide), Licence key card
(rekordbox dj, rekordbox dvs)
This Pioneer turntable package includes a pair of PLX-500 turntables and the DJM-750 MK2 DJ Mixer:
- 2x Pioneer PLX-500
- 2x Pioneer DJM-750 MK2 Mixer
- 1x 1.2M RCA Cable
The Pioneer DJ PLX-500 is a direct drive turntable for DJs and vinyl lovers, the little brother to the PLX-1000. The PLX-500 is ready to use straight out of the box thanks to its line output, which lets you plug it into your sound system or powered speakers with no need for an external amplifier. This high-torque, direct drive turntable is ideal for mixing and scratching and can be connected to a mixer for DJ playback.
The PLX-500 inherits the layout of the PLX-1000 professional turntable and produces warm, clear analogue sound. The high-torque deck is ideal for scratching and comes with everything you need including a cartridge, stylus and slipmat, and its USB out means you can easily make high-quality digital recordings of your vinyl collection in Pioneer's free rekordbox software. You can use the PLX-500 and the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to play and scratch digital files when you combine them with a compatible DJM mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl. And you can choose between the black (PLX-500-K) and white (PLX-500-W) versions to match your set-up or the design of your home.
High-quality analogue vinyl sound
The PLX-500 series inherits design features from the PLX-1000 professional turntable to produce the high-quality sound you expect from vinyl. The shortest possible audio routing from the stylus to the outputs reduces distortion, and the phono and line outputs mean you can connect directly to your sound system or powered speakers to enjoy warm sound.
Easy digital recording
An in-built USB output means you can record your vinyl collection to high-quality digital WAV files by simply connecting the PLX-500 to your PC or Mac. Digitising your tracks is easy using our free rekordbox application and, once they're in your rekordbox collection, you can play them using the PLX-500 and a rekordbox dvs set-up, or on a DDJ controller, or on CDJs via USB. You can also enjoy them on your mobile devices whenever you want.
High-torque direct drive turntable for DJ performances and rekordbox dvs
The high-torque, direct drive PLX-500 is ideal for mixing and scratching on. You can also combine it with the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to play and perform with your digital files when using a compatible DJM mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl (available separately).
Dust cover with record sleeve stand
You can enjoy the vinyl sound of your records and their artwork at the same time thanks to the dust cover that incorporates a stand for displaying record sleeves when open.
Layout inherited from the PLX-1000 professional turntable
The PLX-500 inherits its slick design from the professional PLX-1000 turntable and you can choose between the black (PLX-500-K) and white (PLX-500-W) versions to match the colour of your gear or the interior of your home.
Pioneer DJM-750 MK2
The DJM-750MK2 4-channel mixer replaces the DJM-750 and DJM-850 and inherits some of the professional features from the club-standard DJM-900NXS2, including the Magvel crossfader and Sound Color FX. You can perform seamless mixes on the DJM-750MK2 thanks to the smooth curves on the EQs and channel faders. The Magvel crossfader gives a precise response and assured feel during even the most complicated scratch techniques. The DJM-750MK2 is the ideal addition to your set-up and partners perfectly with the XDJ-1000MK2 to create a club-style setup.
Mixing on the DJM-750MK2 feels instinctive thanks to the layout design with 4 channels and a display that draws on traits from the DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer, allowing you to practice in club conditions.
Pro FX with Detailed Control
Add texture and flair to your mixes with professional FX inherited from the DJM-900NXS2. 2 effects units combine Sound Color FX and Beat FX - including FX Frequency - giving you the freedom to be creative with sound while always in control.
Choose from Aux or Insert send/return to connect different types of FX units on iOS devices such as FX apps, synthesizers and samplers, and combine them with the mixer's internal FX. A simple connection via USB will ensure high-quality sound.
Professional Sound Quality
Whether you're playing with digital or analogue sources, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor, dithering technology, 32-bit A/D converter and 32-bit D/A converter.
Smooth EQs & Faders
The EQs and channel faders on the DJM-750MK2 feature curves equivalent to those on the DJM-900NXS2, which also inspired the Magvel cross fader. The latter is smooth, accurate and durable for more than 10 million movements and its cut lag has been improved for more assured and responsive performance.
Rekordbox DJ Bundled
You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
Rekordbox DVS Bundled
You also get a licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately).
Two headphone outputs
The DJM-750MK2 lets you plug both an ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack. Pick your size or attach 2 headphones when playing back-to-back.
The XLR terminal and gold-plated RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables.
Independent Mic section
Use a microphone independently of the channel input.