Pioneer DJ PLX-500 Essential Vinyl Package with DM-40 Speakers
Pioneer DJ PLX-500 Features and Specifications
- Power requirements: AC 100 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 11 W
- Main unit weight: 10.7 kg
- Max. dimensions: (W x H x D) 450 mm x 159 mm x 368 mm
- Output: RCA × 1, USB (type B)
- Drive method: Servo type direct drive
- Motor: 3-phase brushless DC motor
- Braking system: Electronic brake
- Rotation speed: 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm
- Rotation speed adjustment range: +/-8%
- Wow and flutter: 0.15% or less WRMS
- S/N ratio: 50 dB or above
- Turntable: Aluminium die-casting Diameter: 332 mm
- Starting torque: 1.6 kgf cm or more
- Start time: Within 1 second (at 33 1/3 rpm)
- Arm type: Universal type S-shape tone arm, gimbal-supported type bearing structure, static balance type
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking error: Within 3 degrees
- Arm height adjustment range: 6 mm
- Stylus pressure variable range: 0 g to 4.0 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Proper cartridge weight: 9.5 g or less (single cartridge)
- Cartridge type: VM type
- Slip mat
- Dust cover with jacket stand
- Adapter for EP record
- Balance weight
- Headshell (with cartridge)
- Shell weight
- Power cord
- USB cord
- Audio conversion cord (Stereo pin plug (female) - Stereo mini plug (male))
- Operating instructions.
Pioneer DJ DM-40 Features and Specifications
- Dimensions: Left ch: 146 x 227 x 223 mm / Right ch: 146 x 227 x 210 mm
- Weight: Left ch: 2.7 kg / Right ch: 2.2 kg
- Impedance: 10 k
- Power Consumption: 35 W
- Inputs: 1 Line (RCA)
- Outputs: 1 Headphone Monitor (1/4 Inch Jack)
- Power cord
- Speaker cable (for left/right channel connection)
- Operating instructions
This is a brilliant bundle for a Pioneer DJ PLX-500 turntable which comes with a pair of DM-40 speakers; the perfect audio set up for vinyl lovers. Altogether this package includes:
- 1x Pioneer DJ PLX-500 Turntable
- 2x Pioneer DJ DM-40 Studio Monitor Speakers
Alternatively you can get our Deluxe Vinyl Package which comes with Pioneer DJ DM-40BT Bluetooth speakers plus extras! Just select Deluxe Vinyl Package from the drop-down menu above! Altogether the Deluxe Vinyl Package comes with:
- 1x Pioneer DJ PLX-500 Turntable
- 2x Pioneer DJ DM-40BT Bluetooth Speakers
- 1x Gorilla LP80 12" Vinyl Carry Case
- 1x AM Clean Sound Record Cleaner Set
Pioneer DJ PLX-500
The Pioneer DJ PLX-500 is a direct drive turntable for DJs and vinyl lovers, the little brother to the PLX-1000. The PLX-500 is ready to use straight out of the box thanks to its line output, which lets you plug it into your sound system or powered speakers with no need for an external amplifier. This high-torque, direct drive turntable is ideal for mixing and scratching and can be connected to a mixer for DJ playback.
The PLX-500 inherits the layout of the PLX-1000 professional turntable and produces warm, clear analogue sound. The high-torque deck is ideal for scratching and comes with everything you need including a cartridge, stylus and slipmat, and its USB out means you can easily make high-quality digital recordings of your vinyl collection in Pioneer's free rekordbox software. You can use the PLX-500 and the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to play and scratch digital files when you combine them with a compatible DJM mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl. And you can choose between the black (PLX-500-K) and white (PLX-500-W) versions to match your set-up or the design of your home.
High-quality analogue vinyl sound
The PLX-500 series inherits design features from the PLX-1000 professional turntable to produce the high-quality sound you expect from vinyl. The shortest possible audio routing from the stylus to the outputs reduces distortion, and the phono and line outputs mean you can connect directly to your sound system or powered speakers to enjoy warm sound.
Easy digital recording
An in-built USB output means you can record your vinyl collection to high-quality digital WAV files by simply connecting the PLX-500 to your PC or Mac. Digitising your tracks is easy using our free rekordbox application and, once they're in your rekordbox collection, you can play them using the PLX-500 and a rekordbox dvs set-up, or on a DDJ controller, or on CDJs via USB. You can also enjoy them on your mobile devices whenever you want.
High-torque direct drive turntable for DJ performances and rekordbox dvs
The high-torque, direct drive PLX-500 is ideal for mixing and scratching on. You can also combine it with the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to play and perform with your digital files when using a compatible DJM mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl (available separately).
Dust cover with record sleeve stand
You can enjoy the vinyl sound of your records and their artwork at the same time thanks to the dust cover that incorporates a stand for displaying record sleeves when open.
Layout inherited from the PLX-1000 professional turntable
The PLX-500 inherits its slick design from the professional PLX-1000 turntable and you can choose between the black (PLX-500-K) and white (PLX-500-W) versions to match the colour of your gear or the interior of your home.
Pioneer DJ DM-40
The Pioneer DJ DM-40 Monitors have been designed with high quality speaker technology. The front loaded bass reflex system means that the monitor speaker deliver a clear bass even when they're close to a wall. The monitors have a 4" driver along with a 3/4 Inch soft dome tweeter with deco convex diffusers, the diffusers channel high frequencies left, right and up.
The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from our professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO* technology for a wider reach and sweet spot.
All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home.
4-inch fiberglass woofers output a strong, punchy bass from the front, while grooves on the ducts reduce air friction. This way you'll feel a tight bass kick even when the monitors are positioned against the wall.
The DM-40's ¾-inch soft dome tweeters are fitted with DECO convex diffusers that channel high frequencies in every direction. So you'll enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand.
Class AB amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low-distortion. Plus the tweeter and woofer are perfectly aligned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies.
The cabinets' curved front edges provide maximum rigidity and minimum resonance for a clean sound at all volumes - and they'll look good in your home set-up.
A headphone output and volume knob on the front panel give you flexibility and control, while the RCA and stereo mini jack inputs on the back let you easily connect the speakers to your DJ or production kit.