Denon DJ SC6000 Prime Media Player (Pair) + X1850 Prime Mixer Package
Here we have the ultimate solution and perfect sounding set-up for any mobile or club DJ. The Denon DJ Prime Mixer will help you to sculpt your perfect sound with 16 pro-level BPM FX and 4 Sweep FX whilst streaming music wirelessly via WiFi through the Prime Media Players. This excellent package includes:
- 2x Denon DJ SC6000 Prime Media Players
- 1x Denon DJ X1850 Prime Mixer
- 1x Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
- 1x RCA Phono Lead
Denon DJ SC6000 Prime Media Player
We bring you the Denon DJ SC6000 Prime Media Player; part of Denon DJ's renowned Prime range. Based on their much-loved SC5000, Denon DJ's SC6000 includes your favourite features from the original with some exciting updates, like the new LCD touch-screen display, an 8.5-inch jog wheel and stylishly muted performance pads with sophisticated design illumination. As well as all this the SC6000 can also stream music wirelessly via WiFi giving it even greater functionality and eliminating the need for a laptop - that being said when you do bring your laptop on board this fantastic device fully supports Serato DJ Pro, giving you the freedom for endless creativity.
The Ultimate Mainstage Media Player
Representing the absolute pinnacle of future-embracing DJ performance technology, the Denon DJ SC6000 PRIME empowers DJs with the most advanced, fully standalone digital media player for the professional DJ booth, club or mainstage gig. Powered by ENGINE OS, it features a 10.1-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi streaming, an internal HDD drive bay, a large 8.5-inch jog-wheel plus performance pads with sophisticated design illumination. With this comprehensive arsenal of creative tools, the SC6000 raises the bar for mainstage-ready DJ technology. Accept no imitations, be your creative best and embrace the future with the SC6000 PRIME.
Advanced Touchscreen Digital Workflow
The SC6000 PRIME features a stunning, high-definition 10.1-inch touchscreen with gesture support - the industrys largest and most advanced multi-touch DJ workflow display. Navigate, search and load extensive music libraries and even edit track lists on the fly with 'on-board' crate management. Gesture manipulate large waveforms and scrub through overviews, while visualising essential DJ workflow info. In addition, the SC6000 can execute internal analysis of previously unanalysed music files (including RekordboxTM collections, hot-cues and loops), all directly within the unit itself - just 'plug in & play out!'.
Future Proofed Media Playback + WiFi Streaming
With dual output 24-bit, 96kHz digital audio quality, the SC6000 supports all major compressed and uncompressed music file formats including FLAC, ALAC and WAV. With built-in WiFi and wired internet connectivity, DJs can now stream music standalone - from TIDAL, with more partnered services including Beatport, Beatsource and Soundcloud coming soon via free updates.
Large 8.5-Inch Jog Wheel
Nudge pitch, back-cue and scratch with the SC6000's 8.5-inch platter, featuring improved tension adjustment for a completely personalised response. For further performance-driven feedback and customisation options, the SC6000's radiant high-definition jog-wheel display features selected track artwork or personal DJ brand graphics - of course, critical DJ data such as deck status, time duration and loop lengths are also displayed. When combined with a user-selectable choice of platter LED ring colours, SC6000 not only provides all the mix-centric tools your performance demands, but complete customisation options for all your performance needs.
Harmonic Mixing Perfection
The SC6000's on-board musical key-shift and instant match feature enables beautifully harmonic DJ sets to be performed effortlessly. Creating perfectly matched sonic textures with just the touch of a finger couldnt be any simpler. Song/track musical keys can also be viewed in Camelot or traditional modes - whatever suits your workflow!
SC6000 PRIME features rubber button, ultra-responsive tactile-feel trigger pads for liberated performance & mix capability. Chop, remix and reinterpret your music collection via standalone Hot-Cue, Loop, Roll and Slicer controls, and take your mix to an entirely new dimension. Never miss a beat thanks to sophisticated design illumination for optimal club visibility.
No Limits Media
However your music collection is stored, the SC6000 guarantees to handle all digital music libraries and enable seamless DJ hand-offs with 3 x USB and 1 x SD media inputs; even large terabyte music collections are catered for courtesy of the SC6000's built-in internal 2.5-inch HDD bay. Only one player in a connected system actually needs the HDD and all other network connected units will read from this source. Once a media source is inserted, the SC6000 remembers any previously entered DJ preferences including previously performed track cue points, loop regions, playback history, preparation folders and of course any live, on-the-fly, track analysis.
Best in Class Timestretch
Open Format, cross-BPM DJing perfection! With the SC6000, experience artifact free, sonically perfect audio reproduction, for pitch-locked, extreme track tempo changes courtesy of ENGINE OS' class leading real-time time-stretch algorithm.
Taking your mix to new unchartered heights has never been simpler thanks to the SC6000s dual-deck playback facility. With dedicated (digital and analogue) outputs for each layer, the SC6000 provides innovative tools via advanced routing capabilities, being literally '2-decks-in-1' and all standalone without the need for a computer.
Control Serato DJ Pro
The SC6000 PRIME brings advanced control of Serato DJ Pro. This enables touchscreen navigation and flexible hardware control of all Serato DJ Pro FX, filter and performance features*
ENGINE PRIME Librarian Software
ENGINE PRIME is Denon DJ's powerful Music Analysis and Management software that helps you organise, categorise and import your music, either fully integrated from Rekordbox, iTunes, Serato and NI Traktor collections (including hot cues and loop info) or via drag 'n drop from existing music folders. This enables offline music performance attributes such as hot-cues and loop regions (both of which can be named and coloured individually) to be entered manually or on-the-fly, plus beatgrid editing and track auditioning. Your music collection is then easily and quickly exported to either USB, SD or HDD for creative standalone performance on the SC6000 PRIME.
For the ultimate setup, connect up to four SC6000 units via the 5-port LAN to Denon DJ's X1850 technologically-advanced 4-channel digital mixer. Instantly, currently playing track tempo data is shared - for total control over the X1850's 16 tempobased FX - and ultra-fast music transfer across the network is enabled. In addition, via the networked SC6000 players, the X1850 mixer uses its StagelinQ connection to control AV, video and lighting effects, working seamlessly with SoundSwitch, Resolume and Timecode software.
Denon DJ X1850 Prime Club Mixer
The Denon X1850 is a professional 4-channel DJ club mixer, perfect for mobile / club DJ's. This excellent mixer is part of the latest 'Prime' series from Denon DJ, with dual USB audio connections for software and audio devices. It features dedicated Sweep and powerful BPM FX controls, giving high-quality multi-themed effects for each channel. The X1800 also features a crisp OLED screen, a backlit touch strip and Denon DJ's 'Flex-Fader' crossfader.
Professional 4-Channel DJ Club Mixer
Pro-Mix Centrepiece for Creative DJs
Introducing the X1850 4-Channel Pro DJ digital club mixer from Denon DJ. Fusing a familiar, intuitive layout with a rugged construction, performance driven effects, plus an arsenal of versatile connectivity options, the X1850 provides the next generation in DJ performance technology - a true pro-mix centrepiece for the forward-thinking, creative DJ.
Familiar Layout, Superior Performance
With a rugged metal construction, the X1850 is a mixing comfort-zone for any DJ. Centre stage are 4-channels with multi assignable phono/line inputs for seamless integration into virtually any setup. A high-visibility, 3-band EQ section offers both normal and expressive isolation modes for further expressive capability, plus expanded sonic creativity via frequency controlled band-isolation. Four smooth 60mm throw, contour adjustable line faders and a Denon DJ contour adjustable FlexFader crossfader handle all Pro-DJ mixing styles from cutting and scratching to blends and mixing. Denon DJs acclaimed Flex-Fader technology adds adjustable tension to the Crossfader response for a completely personalised experience, so you can focus on delivering the perfect performance.
Sculpt your Sound
A true club mixer shouldnt stand in the way of your creativity, it should act as a natural extension of you the DJ crafting your unique sound and giving you the professional edge your performance demands. Add dynamic audio effects into your mix with 4 Sweep FX, contouring frequencies with X1850s powerful Lo/Hi Pass Filter and colouring with the adjustable Resonance control. Get creative with the X1850s 16 enhanced Pro-Club BPM FX and Time-Division Touchstrip to activate on-the-fly rhythm-based FX adjustments. For total command of your set, X1850s crisp OLED screen enables full customisation of your workflow and performance settings, alongside unrestricted access to adjust and edit the 16 Pro Club FX. Putting even more power to your performance, the X1850 introduces a new FX Quantise control with the Engine Connect Protocol; now all effects parameters always align with your grooves so you spend less time focussing on functions and more time commanding the dance floor.
Audio routeing is the core responsibility of any mixer, but complete mastery of your signal chain is a luxury provided by so few solutions on the market. X1850 offers effortless audio source options, routed with (4) Phono/Line channels, Digital, (switchable) USB, a DVS channel selection plus a dedicated stereo send and return. The X1850 PRIME has a built-in 5-port LAN hub for connecting up to four SC media players, carrying tempo information, ultra-fast music file transfer and StagelinQ audo visual connections. A 5-Pin MIDI out to start/sync external gear brings you even more performance flexibility. Add (4) dedicated digital inputs, DVS capability, 24-bit/96kHz pro-grade audio output, plus easy switching to, and between, USB inputs, and your connectivity options for any performance scenario are completely covered. You can further personalise your live performance elements with the two independent mic inputs outfitted with dedicated level and EQ controls, while monitoring the cue/split/ master mix with either ¼-inch or 1 8-inch headphone connectivity.
Dual USB Connections
Seeking hassle-free connectivity to your favourite DJ Software? X1850s dual USB connections easily connect to your laptop, provide a second port for a back-up laptop or let you run two DJ applications in tandem for quick and easy DJ hand-offs. As the X1850 is a fully featured audio interface too, you can send 5 stereo channels (4 x channel faders and the stereo master) to a DAW, so you can record your mix in multitrack mode for editing and finessing later!
Enhance Lighting and Video Shows with STAGELINQ
Denon DJs StagelinQ connection controls SoundSwitch lighting, Resolume video and TimeCode software easily sync and enhance any AV show, from mobile to mainstage.
Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
The Numark HF125 DJ Headphones, giving you amazing quality of sound and comfort whilst listening to the music you love to hear.
The Numark HF125 headphone has a solid build making them suitable for a wide range of applications, whether you are a DJ on the move or a DJ at home. The Numark HF125 DJ headphones feature a 7 way adjustable headband to suit you, with swivel cup ear pieces for one ear monitoring which is ideal for DJ use. They also have a 6ft tangle resistant cord and 40mm mylar speaker drivers. Great quality at an amazing price!
These headphones do not come with the 1/4" to 1/8" Adaptor. They are fitted with 1/4" moulded connector.
Denon DJ SC6000 Prime Media Player
- Flagship standalone professional DJ media player powered by ENGINE OS
- HD 10.1-inch touchscreen
- Built-in Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity for music streaming
- Responsive rubber button performance pads with sophisticated design illumination
- Built-in internal HDD drive bay to store music onboard
- 8.5-inch jog wheel with large surface area for platter manipulationLocking IEC connector for secured power cable
- Standalone Track Preview
- Serato DJ Pro controller mode *
- Best-in-class timestretch and musical key change/sync algorithms
- Internal, on-board analysis of music files (including Rekordbox collections)
- Dual-layer playback with independent analogue/digital outs
- StagelinQ connection for Event/Pro DJ lighting and video control
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
About ENGINE DJ:
- ENGINE OS is a purpose-built platform to power cutting-edge DJ hardware, expand workflow and performance creativity plus enable flexible collection management directly from the hardware.
- ENGINE PRIME software diversifies collection management and preparation workflows from the comfort of a desktop or
- ENGINE, the most technologically advanced, standalone DJ software! Find out more at www.enginedj.com.
*Serato controller mode available in a future free software update.
- Analogue Output: 2.0Vrms (0dBFS, 1kHz)
- Frequency Range: 2222,000Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 116dB
- THD+N: < 0.0015%
- Digital Output:
- Sampling Rate: 96kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Platters: 8.0" / 204mm (diameter)
- Metal construction with display & touch-capacitive circuitry
- Main 10.0" / 254mm (diagonal) Full-colour LED-backlit display with touch interface
- Platter 3.5" / 89mm (diameter) Full-colour LED-backlit display
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 110240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 75W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 320 x 419 x 135mm / 12.6" x 16.5" x 5.3"
- Weight: 3.99kg / 8.79lb
- SD/SDHC card
- USB mass-storage devices (flash memory, external HDD enclosures)
- File Systems:
- FAT32 (recommended)
- File Formats:
- AIF/AIFF (44.1192 kHz, 1632-bit)
- MP3 (32320kbps)
- Ogg Vorbis
- WAV (44.1192kHz, 1632-bit)
- (2) RCA output pairs
- (2) coaxial digital outputs
- (1) 18" (3.5mm) mini TS input (remote start)
- (3) USB Type-A ports (for USB drives) (Rear-panel ports supply
- 900mA for USB 3.0 devices, 500mA for USB 2.0 devices.
- Front-panel port supplies 500mA for USB 2.0 devices only.)
- (1) USB Type-B port (for computer connection)
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) Ethernet link port
- (1) IEC power input
Denon DJ X1850 Prime Club Mixer
- 4-Channel, multi-assignable input, Pro DJ Club Mixer
- 16 pro-level BPM FX with new FX Quantise control
- MIDI Start with Clock feature for syncing external instruments
- Expressive EQchoose Classic or Isolation modes and an adjustable filter resonance control
- Rugged, smooth channel line faders
- Channel dedicated Sweep FX and Filter
- Crisp, OLED screen for FX editing and preference adjustments
- Dual USB audio connections for software and audio devices
- (2) dedicated XLR (¼-inch combo) mic inputs with EQ/Level/Talkover
- Tension adjustable, Denon DJ Flex-Fader Crossfader
- 24-bit/96kHz digital output for uncompromised audio quality
- (4) digital inputs for high-resolution audio mixing
- 5-Port LAN Hub for network & StagelinQ Event lighting/video connectivity
- Rugged metal construction
- Locking IEC connector
- Dynamic Range (master): > 117dB (A-weighted)
- Frequency Range: 2222,000Hz (+1dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
- Line > 93dB (A-weighted)
- Phono > 87dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: < 0.02%
- Channel Separation: < -90dB (@1KHz, unity)
- Line Inputs > 16dB
- Microphone Inputs > 20dB
- Outputs > 20dB
- Analogue Output:
- Master (balanced): +24dBu (maximum), +4dBu (unity)
- Master (unbalanced): +20dBu (maximum), 0dBu (unity)
- Booth: +24dBu (maximum), +4dBu (unity)
- Record: +10dBV (maximum), -10dBV (unity)
- Send; +10dBV (maximum), -10dBV (unity)
- Headphones: > 150mW @ 40
- Analogue Input:
- Line: +15dBV (maximum), 0dBV (unity)
- Phono: -22dBV (maximum), -40dBV (unity)
- Microphone: -40dBu (maximum), -60dBu (minimum)
- Return: +15dBV (maximum), 0dBV (unity)
- Microphone Inputs:
- CMRR: > 80dB (@ 1KHz, unity)
- EIN: < -124dBu (Rs =150, DIN)
- Digital Output:
- Sampling Rate: 44.1, 48, 96kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- 1.6 / 39mm (diagonal)
- 1.4 x 0.69 / 35 x 17mm (width x height)
- (2) monochromatic LED-backlit displays
- (2) XLR outputs (balanced master)
- (2) RCA output pairs (1 unbalanced master, 1 unbalanced record)
- (5) ¼ (6.35mm) outputs (2 booth, 2 send, 1 headphone)
- (1) 18 (3.5mm) output (headphone)
- (1) coaxial digital output (audio)
- (1) 5-pin DIN MIDI output
- (8) RCA input pairs (4 line, 4 phono)
- (1) XLR+¼ (6.35mm) input (Mic 1)
- (3) ¼ (6.35mm) inputs (2 receive, 1 Mic 2)
- (5) RCA digital inputs (4 audio, 1 link)
- (5) Ethernet link ports
- (1) IEC power inlet with locking connector
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 100240V~, 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 65W
- Dimensions (width x depth x height):
- 12.2 x 17.5 x 4.3
- 31.1 x 44.5 x 11.0 cm
- 15.43 lbs.
Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
- Flexible 7-position independently adjustable dual ear cups
- Large 40mm mylar speaker drivers
- 6ft tangle-resistant cord
- Padded headband and ear cups
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.