Reloop RMX-22i Mixer
2+1 Channel Digital Club Mixer
- 2 (+1) Channel Digital Effect Mixer
- Fully digital architecture for outstanding sound and flexibility
- 4 Instant Sound Colour Effects per channel (Filter, White Noise, Bit Crush & Gate)
- iPad / tablet / smartphone audio split-input
- EQ-setting for classic or isolator (kill)
- 45 mm club line- & crossfader
- Fader-start, reverse & curve control
- Innofader compatible
- Mic channel with 2-band EQ
- 2 headphones outputs (6,3 mm jack and 3,5 mm jack)
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) outputs
- Altogether 8 inputs (2x phono, 5x line, 1x combo-mic)
- Altogether 5 outputs (1x XLR, 2x RCA, 2x headphones)
- Club quality sound & built
- Optional Reloop RMX Innofader accessory by Audio Innovate available
The Reloop RMX-22i DJ mixer is a fantastic new 2+1 channel mixer with digital audio architecture and integrated Instant Sound Colour effects. It is a compact mixer and has the high build and sound quality that were found on Reloop's flagship RMX-80 digital mixer.
An iPad split input on the rear of the mixer means that you can now incorporate an iPad, Android tablet or smartphone into your sets via 3.5mm jack to the RMX-22i. The supplied cable allows you to split the audio into two separate mono channels or keep it as one stereo output. Using this cable makes the mixer compatible with DJ apps with split-cue functionality, (such as Algoriddim's DJAY app).
Four top quality digital Sound Colour effects are built into the RMX-22i: White noise, filter (low and high-pass), Bit Crusher and Gate. Any of these effects can be assigned to the dedicated Instant FX potentiometers at the touch of a button and can be used for any channel. They are modulated using a large bi-polar potentiometer to produce exactly the sound that you want.
The instantly recognisable mixer layout has a three-band EQ section that can be easily set to 'Kill' (isolator mode) or 'Classic', to suit any individual mixing style.
The line- and cross-fader curves are adjustable on the mixer surface, so smooth mixes and hard cuts can be carried out quickly and changed mid-routine. In addition to curve adjustment, the cross-fader and line-faders can be set to auto-start or crossover-reverse to suit the needs of your performance.
With a total of eight inputs and five outputs, you will always find the right connection for any analogue or digital source. The output section benefits from both RCA and XLR outputs for trouble-free connection of the master signal to any PA system.
The RMX-22i's high-quality crossfader can also be upgraded with the new Reloop Innofader by Audio Innovate for a truly unrivalled performance at a very appealing price.
- Inputs: 2 Phono, 5 Line, 1 Combo-Mic
- Outputs: 1 XLR, 2 RCA, 2 headphones
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- EQ range classic: +12 dB / -8 dB
- EQ range isolator: +12 dB / -26 dB (Total Kill)
- Dimensions: 254 x 104 x 355 mm
- Weight: 3,7 kg