Pioneer DJ DJM-450 Rekordbox Mixer
- Professional layout
- Smooth channel faders and EQs
- Isolator feature on EQs
- Professional Magvel crossfader
- USB Send/Receive
- Sound Colour FX
- Beat FX
- High-quality, powerful sound
- Includes rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs licences
- Two headphone outs
- Independent Mic section
- Signal GND terminal
- Rekordbox dj
- Rekordbox dvs
(visit rekordbox.com to download)
With features and design elements inherited from Pioneer's flagship DJM-900NXS2, the DJM-450 2-channel mixer is the ideal partner for XDJ-700 multiplayers or PLX-1000 turntables to create a professional-style set-up.
Mixing on the DJM-450 is seamless thanks to the smooth curves on the EQs and channel faders. The Magvel crossfader, inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, gives an accurate response and assured feel during complicated scratch techniques. Sound Colour FX and Beat FX with parameter control also come from DJM-900NXS2 mixer. And warm, high-quality audio comes thanks to the 64-bit digital signal processor, which uses dithering technology.
The built-in sound card means you can connect the DJM-450 to your PC/Mac with a single USB cable and use the bundled rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs Plus Packs to DJ with tracks stored on your PC/Mac when using turntables and rekordbox control vinyl (sold separately).
Whether you're playing from digital or analogue sound sources, a warm, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor using dithering technology.
Use built-in FX and external FX from mobile apps at the same time. Simply connect your smartphone or tablet via USB to engage instrument and FX apps.
The XLR terminal and gold-plated RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables.
Independent MIC section
Use a microphone and the AUX input at the same time.
- Dimensions: Width 230 mm x Height 108 mm x Depth 320 mm
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- A/D Converter: 24 bit
- D/A Converter: 24 bit
- S/N Ratio Line: 94 dB
- EQ/ISO: 3 band
- EQ/ISO Range: Built-in, switchable 3-band equaliser: -26 dB ~ +6 dB / 3-band isolator: - ~ +6 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (LINE)
- Channels: 2
- Sound Colour FX: Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise, Filter
- Beat FX: Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch, Roll
- Crossfader Type: Magvel Fader
- Mic Connection: 1/4-inch TRS Jack
- Inputs: 3 LINE (RCA), 2 PHONO (RCA), 1 MIC (1/4 inch Jack)
- Outputs: 1 MASTER (XLR), 1 MASTER (RCA), 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack)
- USB: 1 USB B port, 1 USB A port