Numark M6 USB 4-Channel DJ Mixer
- Four input channels, each with gain, three-band EQ, and LED metering
- USB computer connection for playing and recording with Mac or PC
- Play music from music-player software
- Record your mix to your computer
- Multiple phono, line, and mic inputs
- Dedicated XLR mic channel and additional mic input on channel 4
- Replaceable crossfader with slope control
- Assign any channel to either side of the crossfader
- Weight: 9.6 lbs
- Class compliant: this product is immediately compatible with every current and future version of Mac OS X and iOS and with Windows (98SE and up) operating systems
What's in the box?
- M6 mixer
- IEC Power Cable
- Quick start guide
Versatile mixing with computer integration.
M6 enables you to step up to a four-channel mixer. This club-style design not only works with any standard audio sources including turntables and CD players, but it also has a USB computer connection. When connected to your Mac or PC, the plug-and-play connection empowers you to mix in audio in from music-player software and record your sets into virtually any audio recording application.
You will enjoy a complete range of performance essentials in M6, including three-band EQ and LED metering per channel. M6 has a replaceable crossfader with slope control, and you can assign any channel to either side of the crossfader.
You can talk over the mix with M6's dedicated XLR microphone channel and a secondary mic input on channel four. And for the best possible sound, M6 has balanced outputs.
Get all the flexibility of a four-channel mixer plus the power of computer connection with M6.
- 10 kOhm input impedance
- 77 mV rms sensitivity for 1.22 V output
- 600 kOhm input impedance unbalanced
- 1.1 mv rms sensitivity for 1.22 V output
- 60 mV rms max output
- 47 kOhm input impedance
- 1.3 mV rms sensitivity @ 1 kHz for 1.22V output
- Line: 6.7V rms max
- Headphone: 0.5W into 47 Ohm
Signal to Noise Ratio
- Line: >96dB
- Mic: >94dB
- Phono: >79dB
- Line: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+/- 0.5dB)
- Mic: 20 Hz - 15 kHz (+/- 0.5 dB)
- Phono: +/- 1 dB (except for controlled attenuation of -3 dB @ 20 Hz to reduce rumble and feedback)
- Distortion: <0.01%
- Power Consumption:
- 9.1W typical
- 11.6W with full headphone outpu
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 12.625" x 14.25" x 4"
The product is very good Service excellent Needs a better manual Only problem is a assign switch not working Getinthemix is dealing with this