Take a look at the powerful Numark M4 3 Channel Mixer. This Mixer is designed for any DJ, whether you may be a beginner or more advanced, the M4 Mixer will give you maximum flexibility. The Numark M-4 Mixer features a replaceable crossfader with reverse, slope controls, a 1/4" microphone input with EQ, and plenty of routing for phono and line level devices to certainly put on a great performance. The Numark M4 Mixer has an incredible 6 inputs; two switchable phono/line inputs and four dedicated line inputs. Also the Numark M4 Mixer includes master and record outputs and three-band EQ/rotary kills on each of the three channels. Dont be stuck without enough inputs at your next performance!
Mix Power for the Professional DJ
When you need simple-to-use scratch mixer packed with core functionality that you can rely on night after night, look no further than Numark's M4. M4 is a three-dimensional DJ scratch mixer with all the essentials to hit the stage in Numark style. Combining switchable phono-line inputs for turntables, CD players and other line sources, plus master, record and headphone outputs, M4 is a superb choice for any DJ setting from weddings to clubs, parties to practise setups. Take total command of your mix thanks to 3-band EQs on each channel plus crossfader-reverse and slope controls, giving you all the tools you need to drive your audience from behind the wheels of steel. A mic input with dedicated EQ and gain, a replaceable crossfader and a headphone output with crossfader-style cueing complete this performance driven package.
- Numark M4 Three-channel tabletop mixer
- Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), four line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Steep three-band EQ/rotary kills on each channel
- Microphone input with EQ
- Six-segment LED display for monitoring signal strength
- Toggle for master and PFL metering
- The Numark M4 has Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope controls
- Line: 10K ohm input impedance; 80mV RMS sensitivity for 0dB output
- Mic: 600 ohm input impedance unbalanced; 1.5mV RMS sensitivity for 0dB output; 400mV RMS max input
- Phono: 47k ohm input impedance; 1.3mV RMS sensitivity @ 1kHz for 0dB output
- Line: 7V RMS max
- Headphone: 0.5W into 47ohm
Signal to Noise Ratio (maximum output JIS-A weighted):
- Line: Better than 100dB
- Mic: Better than 95dB
- Phono: Better than 85dB
Distortion: Less than 0.05%
- Line: 20 - 20,000 Hz +/-0.5dB
- Mic: 20 - 15,000 Hz +/-0.5dB
- Phono: +/-1dB; -3dB attenuation at 20 Hz to reduce rumble and feedback
- Bass: +12 / -35dB at 20 Hz
- Mid: +12 / -25dB at 1.3 kHz
- Treble: +12 / -20dB at 15 kHz
Channel fader kill: Better than 90dB at 1 kHz
Crossfader kill: Better than 75dB
Crosstalk: Better than 80dB at 1 kHz
Dimensions: (W x D x H): 244 x 305 x 102mm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.