Denon DJ X1850 Prime Club Mixer
The Denon DJ X1850 is a professional 4-channel DJ club mixer, perfect for mobile / club DJ's. This excellent mixer is part of the latest 'Prime' series from Denon DJ, with dual USB audio connections for software and audio devices. It features dedicated Sweep and powerful BPM FX controls, giving high-quality multi-themed effects for each channel. The X1800 also features a crisp OLED screen, a backlit touch strip and Denon DJ's 'Flex-Fader' crossfader.
Professional 4-Channel DJ Club Mixer
Pro-Mix Centrepiece for Creative DJs
Introducing the X1850 4-Channel Pro DJ digital club mixer from Denon DJ. Fusing a familiar, intuitive layout with a rugged construction, performance driven effects, plus an arsenal of versatile connectivity options, the X1850 provides the next generation in DJ performance technology - a true pro-mix centrepiece for the forward-thinking, creative DJ.
Familiar Layout, Superior Performance
With a rugged metal construction, the X1850 is a mixing comfort-zone for any DJ. Centre stage are 4-channels with multi assignable phono/line inputs for seamless integration into virtually any setup. A high-visibility, 3-band EQ section offers both normal and expressive isolation modes for further expressive capability, plus expanded sonic creativity via frequency controlled band-isolation. Four smooth 60mm throw, contour adjustable line faders and a Denon DJ contour adjustable FlexFader crossfader handle all Pro-DJ mixing styles from cutting and scratching to blends and mixing. Denon DJs acclaimed Flex-Fader technology adds adjustable tension to the Crossfader response for a completely personalised experience, so you can focus on delivering the perfect performance.
Sculpt your Sound
A true club mixer shouldnt stand in the way of your creativity, it should act as a natural extension of you the DJ crafting your unique sound and giving you the professional edge your performance demands. Add dynamic audio effects into your mix with 4 Sweep FX, contouring frequencies with X1850s powerful Lo/Hi Pass Filter and colouring with the adjustable Resonance control. Get creative with the X1850s 16 enhanced Pro-Club BPM FX and Time-Division Touchstrip to activate on-the-fly rhythm-based FX adjustments. For total command of your set, X1850s crisp OLED screen enables full customisation of your workflow and performance settings, alongside unrestricted access to adjust and edit the 16 Pro Club FX. Putting even more power to your performance, the X1850 introduces a new FX Quantise control with the Engine Connect Protocol; now all effects parameters always align with your grooves so you spend less time focussing on functions and more time commanding the dance floor.
Audio routeing is the core responsibility of any mixer, but complete mastery of your signal chain is a luxury provided by so few solutions on the market. X1850 offers effortless audio source options, routed with (4) Phono/Line channels, Digital, (switchable) USB, a DVS channel selection plus a dedicated stereo send and return. The X1850 PRIME has a built-in 5-port LAN hub for connecting up to four SC media players, carrying tempo information, ultra-fast music file transfer and StagelinQ audo visual connections. A 5-Pin MIDI out to start/sync external gear brings you even more performance flexibility. Add (4) dedicated digital inputs, DVS capability, 24-bit/96kHz pro-grade audio output, plus easy switching to, and between, USB inputs, and your connectivity options for any performance scenario are completely covered. You can further personalise your live performance elements with the two independent mic inputs outfitted with dedicated level and EQ controls, while monitoring the cue/split/ master mix with either ¼-inch or 1 8-inch headphone connectivity.
Dual USB Connections
Seeking hassle-free connectivity to your favourite DJ Software? X1850s dual USB connections easily connect to your laptop, provide a second port for a back-up laptop or let you run two DJ applications in tandem for quick and easy DJ hand-offs. As the X1850 is a fully featured audio interface too, you can send 5 stereo channels (4 x channel faders and the stereo master) to a DAW, so you can record your mix in multitrack mode for editing and finessing later!
Enhance Lighting and Video Shows with STAGELINQ
Denon DJs StagelinQ connection controls SoundSwitch lighting, Resolume video and TimeCode software easily sync and enhance any AV show, from mobile to mainstage.
- 4-Channel, multi-assignable input, Pro DJ Club Mixer
- 16 pro-level BPM FX with new FX Quantise control
- MIDI Start with Clock feature for syncing external instruments
- Expressive EQchoose Classic or Isolation modes and an adjustable filter resonance control
- Rugged, smooth channel line faders
- Channel dedicated Sweep FX and Filter
- Crisp, OLED screen for FX editing and preference adjustments
- Dual USB audio connections for software and audio devices
- (2) dedicated XLR (¼-inch combo) mic inputs with EQ/Level/Talkover
- Tension adjustable, Denon DJ Flex-Fader Crossfader
- 24-bit/96kHz digital output for uncompromised audio quality
- (4) digital inputs for high-resolution audio mixing
- 5-Port LAN Hub for network & StagelinQ Event lighting/video connectivity
- Rugged metal construction
- Locking IEC connector
- Dynamic Range (master): > 117dB (A-weighted)
- Frequency Range: 2222,000Hz (+1dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
- Line > 93dB (A-weighted)
- Phono > 87dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: < 0.02%
- Channel Separation: < -90dB (@1KHz, unity)
- Line Inputs > 16dB
- Microphone Inputs > 20dB
- Outputs > 20dB
- Analogue Output:
- Master (balanced): +24dBu (maximum), +4dBu (unity)
- Master (unbalanced): +20dBu (maximum), 0dBu (unity)
- Booth: +24dBu (maximum), +4dBu (unity)
- Record: +10dBV (maximum), -10dBV (unity)
- Send; +10dBV (maximum), -10dBV (unity)
- Headphones: > 150mW @ 40
- Analogue Input:
- Line: +15dBV (maximum), 0dBV (unity)
- Phono: -22dBV (maximum), -40dBV (unity)
- Microphone: -40dBu (maximum), -60dBu (minimum)
- Return: +15dBV (maximum), 0dBV (unity)
- Microphone Inputs:
- CMRR: > 80dB (@ 1KHz, unity)
- EIN: < -124dBu (Rs =150, DIN)
- Digital Output:
- Sampling Rate: 44.1, 48, 96kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- 1.6 / 39mm (diagonal)
- 1.4 x 0.69 / 35 x 17mm (width x height)
- (2) monochromatic LED-backlit displays
- (2) XLR outputs (balanced master)
- (2) RCA output pairs (1 unbalanced master, 1 unbalanced record)
- (5) ¼ (6.35mm) outputs (2 booth, 2 send, 1 headphone)
- (1) 18 (3.5mm) output (headphone)
- (1) coaxial digital output (audio)
- (1) 5-pin DIN MIDI output
- (8) RCA input pairs (4 line, 4 phono)
- (1) XLR+¼ (6.35mm) input (Mic 1)
- (3) ¼ (6.35mm) inputs (2 receive, 1 Mic 2)
- (5) RCA digital inputs (4 audio, 1 link)
- (5) Ethernet link ports
- (1) IEC power inlet with locking connector
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 100240V~, 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 65W
- Dimensions (width x depth x height):
- 12.2 x 17.5 x 4.3
- 31.1 x 44.5 x 11.0 cm
- 15.43 lbs.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.