Allen & Heath Xone 92 Mixer
The industry-standard Xone:92 defines the sound of superclubs, with features to suit all DJ styles from breakbeat to techno, trance to house. From the MIDI output capability, which allows control of any DJ production software or devices such as the Korg Kaoss Pad, to the innovative way the two independent VCF filters can be used together, this mixer is a DJ's dream tool. For those who prefer to twist, the XONE:92R is also available, with rotary instead of linear VCA faders.
- 6 dual stereo channels - 4 phono/line, 2 mono/mic or stereo return
- 2 independent stereo mix outputs
- 2 aux sends for output to external FX units
- VCF system - 2 independent stereo filters with frequency and resonance controls
- 2 independent LFO's for filter manipulation
- 4-band EQ - total kill on HF and LF, wide Q for cut, narrow Q for boost
- Booth output - dedicated output on TRS jack
- MIDI values can be output from 6 controls (e.g. crossfader, LFO)
- P&G easy change professional VCA crossfader
- Illuminated lightpipes showing status of performance controls
- Intelligent cue for pre or post EQ monitoring
- Monitor section includes post EQ switch, split cue and mix to cue balance
- 2 headphone outputs (1/4" and 3.5mm)
- Ducking control on mono/mic channel
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.