Pioneer DJ DDJ-200 2-Channel USB RekordBox DJ Controller
Get this Pioneer DJ DDJ-200 Controller with or without the carry case by selecting your option from the drop-down menu.
Here we have the Pioneer DJ DDJ-200; the latest innovation from one of the leading brands in quality DJ equipment. This time their focus is on people who are brand new to DJing; someone who's passionate about music and DJ culture but who doesn't have the hardware yet. The DDJ-200 comes with a free download of Pioneer's iPhone app WeDJ (which features helpful tutorials that cover all the basics of DJing) but is also compatible with a number of other DJ apps like MWM SAS's edjing Mix, as well as some streaming services including SoundCloud. The controller itself is incredibly portable with a small, lightweight body that still features all of the basic controls you'd find on a higher grade of controller such as jog wheels, performance pads, tempo sliders, crossfader and more.
Enter the world of DJing with the DDJ-200, our new smartphone and iPhone compatible smart DJ controller. The DDJ-200 makes it easy to start DJing with the help of the Tutorial feature in our free app, WeDJ for iPhone (ver. 2.0), which you can download for free from the App Store.
For over 25 years we've been making DJ equipment, software, professional audio gear, and music production tools that have been used by everyone from bedroom DJs to global stars. Now, the DDJ-200 offers anyone - regardless of their musical or technical knowledge - an intuitive way to make the leap into mixing music. Designed with beginners and hobbyists in mind, the smart DJ controller is compatible with a variety of music streaming apps and offers access to features that demystify many aspects of the craft. You can use the DDJ-200 to mix tracks at home or on the go and take your first steps as an artist.
Connect the DDJ-200 to your iPhone and mix songs from your iTunes via our app, WeDJ. Or connect the software to SoundCloud Go+ and Beatport's new Beatport LINK streaming service to access huge online sources of music. Download Algoriddim's djay iOS/Android app and you can mix tracks from Spotify (Premium account required), or download MWM SAS's edjing Mix iOS/Android app and access content from SoundCloud and Deezer. Find more information about iOS/Android app compatibility and music streaming support below.
The layout of the buttons and dials on the DDJ-200 inherits the style of our professional DJ equipment to make it simple for you to get hands-on and find all the controls you need to perform. To help you get to grips with DJing as quickly as possible, we've added the Tutorial and Transition FX features to WeDJ for iPhone, both of which are popular with beginners.
The DDJ-200 is compatible with WeDJ for iPhone straight out of the box and is a hardware unlock device for rekordbox, our professional performance app for PC/Mac.
- Multi-app compatibility and support for music streaming services
Connect the DDJ-200 to your smartphone, tablet, or PC/Mac, choose your favourite from a number of compatible DJ apps such as WeDJ, MWM SAS's edjing Mix, and Algoriddim's djay 3.0 (for Android) and control tracks stored on your device. Some streaming services are supported too, so you can discover music from numerous genres in vast online catalogues. Even better, when connected to the DDJ-200, you can enjoy free use of all the features in Rekordbox DJ and WeDJ for iPhone that normally incur in-app billing.
- Tutorial and Pop-Hint features to help beginners enjoy DJing
Combine the DDJ-200 with WeDJ for iPhone to use the Tutorial feature which summarises the basics of DJing. Find out how to connect the controller to your devices, and how to use various features and effects, and pick up tips on performance techniques. WeDJ for iPhone also offers the Pop-Hint feature that explains the functions of buttons without switching screens. If you've never handled DJ hardware before, these features will help you get up and running, and performing, in no time.
- Transition FX - world's first feature on a controller enabling easy performing of professional-sounding mixes in various styles
The DDJ-200 is the world's first DJ controller to reproduce various patterns of DJ mixes between tracks for people with no experience behind the decks. Activate the Transition FX feature in WeDJ, choose from 11 patterns, and simply slide the crossfader to switch from one track to the next via a professional-standard transition.
- Phrase Sync worlds first feature on a controller for easy, natural switches between tracks
Our phrase analysis algorithms will analyse the composition of your tracks and detect phrases. When you tap the dedicated buttons in WeDJ for iPhone, Phrase Sync uses the information from this analysis to align the start and end positions of the phrases in two tracks so you can be sure it will sound natural when you switch between them. The DDJ-200 is the world's first DJ controller to offer this kind of feature.
- Compact, lightweight body for DJing anytime, anywhere
Take the DDJ-200 wherever you want, thanks to its lightweight and slim body. There's no need to carry speakers because you can play sound from the built-in speaker of your smartphone, tablet, or PC/Mac. And the DJ controller can be powered via a power bank so you don't even need to stay close to an outlet.
- Split output for DJ performances
Use split cables to separate the audio output of your smartphone, tablet, or PC/Mac into master and monitor outputs. This enables you to check audio via your headphones, e.g., cueing the next track, while the crowd hears the master sound playing through the speakers.
Input / Output Terminals (USB): USB (Type B) x 1:
- Power Supply: USB Bus Powered
- Power Consumption: DC 5V, 500mA
- Bluetooth (Specification): Bluetooth 4.2 (Low Energy)
- Accessories: USB cable, Split cable, Warranty (for some regions), Quick Start Guide (WeDJ/Rekordbox); Quick Start Guide (djay), Quick Start Guide (edjing Mix)
Power Supply: AC adaptor (DC 12V):
- Power Consumption: DC 12 V, 1400mA
- Accessories: AC adaptor, Power cable, USB cable, Quick Start Guide, Rekordbox DJ license key card
Weight and Dimensions:
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 378 ◊ 208 ◊ 48.2 mm
- Weight: 4.7 kg / 10.5 lb
- Compatible OS (iOS): iOS 12, 11, 10
- iPhone: iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPod touch (6th generation)
- Compatible OS (Mac): macOS Mojave 10.14 (updated to the latest version), macOS High Sierra 10.13 (updated to the latest version)
- macOS Sierra 10.12 (updated to the latest version)
- Windows: Windows 10, 8.1,7 (the latest service pack)
- CPU: Intel processor Cor i7, i5, i3
- Memory: 4GB or more RAM
Algoriddim djay 3.0 for Android
- All-new user interface
- TIDAL integration
- SoundCloud Go+ integration
- Pioneer DJ DDJ-200 support
- Automix AI
- Looper and sequencer
- High-resolution colour waveforms
- Optimised for Android phones, tablets, and Chromebooks