Hercules DJ Control Starlight
This is the Hercules DJControl Starlight; a fantastic tool for students and beginners alike and a great introduction to professional DJing at an affordable price. The DJControl Starlight is a very compact machine that still manages to fit in all of the basic functions you'd find on a professional DJ controller, including extra features that will help you to learn step by step, including the optional LED light system with six different modes that will help guide your beat matching. This excellent introductory controller also comes with Serato DJ Lite; a beginner-friendly version of well-known software used by professional DJs, making the Hercules DJ Control Starlight perfect for anyone who wants to enter into the world of DJing.
Ultra-compact, ultra-light, ultra-practical and ultra-unique with its lights, the DJControl Starlight packs all the features needed to mix and scratch with Serato DJ Lite. With its built-in audio interface, the DJControl Starlight offers pre-listening in the headphones so you can then play your mix on speakers, which is perfect for learning or creating new mixes. The system is so comprehensive for its size that it boasts all the essential features such as bass equalization/filter knobs for smooth transitions or touch-sensitive jog wheels for easy scratching. The added bonus: the bright and powerful RGB backlighting with unique strobe effects to make it easier to learn how to mix.
Serato DJ Lite
The perfect DJ controller to introduce you to DJing, with Serato DJ Lite included
Control the backlights on the base: RGB and strobe effects
Built-in sound card to pre-listen to the headphones and speaker outputs
Compact and easy to carry wherever you want
What's in the Box:
- DJControl Starlight
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Serato DJ Lite
- Item dimensions: 340 x 39 x 100mm
- Item weight: 500g
- Built-in audio interface
- Master out for speakers: 1/8 stereo (3.5 mm), Headphones out: 1/8 stereo (3.5 mm), Audio resolution: 24-bit/44.1 kHz
Controls Per Deck:
- 2 decks
- Touch detection on jog wheel
- Backlit Base :
- Visual information controlled by Serato DJ Lite
- Put on a stunning show with the RGB strobe effect backlighting
- 4 pads x 4 modes (hot-cue, loop, fx, sampler)
Controls On Mixer:
- Crossfader; master volume knob; headphones volume knob;
- 1 bass EQ/filter knob per deck;
- 1 deck volume knob per deck
Fun lighting helps you learn to mix:
Control the lighting of the base from your controller or directly in Serato DJ Lite thanks to the 7 modes:
- LED off
- LED on
- Beat 1 Program: The LEDs light up in red at the first beat of the main song and in blue on the following beats, turning off between beats.
- Beat 2 Program: The LEDs light up in red at the first beat of the main song and in blue on the following beats, without turning off.
- Master Volume Program: the LEDs light up in white; their intensity depends on the volume
- Waveform Color Program: 2 LEDs per deck reproduce the colours of the waveform of the respective tracks.
- Cue point Color Program: 2 LEDs per deck light up progressively, according to the colour of the upcoming Point Cue.
- Serato DJ Lite: System Requirements, OS - WINDOWS 7, 8, 10 / macOS 10.11 & higheri3 1.07 GHz CPU & higher + 4 GB RAM & more USB 2.0 port, 1280x720 display, 5 GB HD space