Hercules DJ Control Inpulse 300
Here we have the Hercules DJControl Inpulse 300 - bigger and more complex than its smaller cousin the Inpulse 200 but still a great learning tool for those who are new to DJing. Like the Inpulse 200 this beginner's DJ controller has all the basic functions of the more advanced controllers you can buy, but with added features like light guides and the Intelligent Music Assistant to help you practise your moves and your beatmatching skills. Functions like the effects rack with FX and dry/wet knobs, the slip buttons that restore the play position of your track as if you hadn't scratched it, more options on the control panel, and greater range on the faders for more diversity in your mixes. This really is an excellent and affordable device for introducing someone to the world of DJing.
Hercules introduces the first-ever range of DJ controllers to really learn how to mix. With the DJControl Inpulse 300, you will love to practice your listening skills and learn to master beatmatching manually. Start DJing easily and improve quickly with the help of exclusive features from the DJControl Inpulse 300 and its DJUCED software: light guides on the controller to learn the right moves, the Intelligent Music Assistant (IMA) to help you pick the best songs to play, the ENERGY feature to manage the party mood, and the DJ Academy with its onboard video tutorials. The DJControl Inpulse 300 also offers everything you need to perfect your mixing skills: 16 pads, 8 modes, large jog wheels, effects on par with pro controllers, and much more.
What's in the Box:
- Hercules DJControl Inpulse 300
- Braided USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Item dimensions: 480 x 286 x 52mm
- Item weight: 1.8kg
- Integrated built-in audio interface
- Master out for speakers: 2 RCA, Headphones out: 1/8 stereo (3.5 mm)Resolution: 24-bit/44.1 kHz
Controls Per Deck:
- 2 decks
- Touch detection on jog wheel (Jog wheel diameter: 5.9 / 150 mm)
- 8 pads x 8 modes (hot-cue, roll, slicer and more). Effects rack with 2 rotary fx knobs and dry-wet, Slip, quantize, loop in/loop out
- keys. Browser controls: Rotary encoder + 2 load keys + Assistant key
Controls On Mixer:
- 1 filter, 3 EQ, 1 gain knob, 1 volume fader/deck
- Crossfader, master volume, headphones.
- VU meters per deck + master VU meter.
- Tempo guide: light guide along the tempo fader
- Beat Align guide: light guide below the wheel
- Assistant: suggests tracks from your library
- Energy: helps to host your parties get people dancing with high-energy tracks, Slow things down with lower-energy tracks
- Trending songs: display a list of the best upcoming songs to play, suggested by DJUCED Artificial Intelligence
- System requirements, OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 / macOS 10.9 to 10.14 Core 2 Duo CPU & higher + 4GB RAM & more
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.