Denon DJ SC6000M
We bring you the Denon DJ SC6000M; one of the latest additions to Denon DJ's Prime family. Denon DJ have taken their modern classic SC5000M media player and updated it for the modern day, keeping your favourite features from the original but greatly improved, including; the new 10.1-inch LED touchscreen for instant information feedback, the larger 8.5-inch motorised platter for that real vinyl feel, as well as WiFi streaming of music that means you don't have to be tethered by wires. As with the SC5000M the Denon DJ SC6000M is a stand-alone device that doesn't need a laptop, making it a wonderfully portable and space-saving device, but it also fully supports Serato DJ Pro giving you the freedom to fully embrace your creativity.
Vinyl Turntablism Excellence Meets Digital Performance Power!
It's a dream turned reality for DJ's that long for that real, legacy vinyl turntablist experience but with the power of digital music playback and hardware performance. Fully standalone, and without the need for a DVS mode laptop, this 'hands-on' DJ vinyl experience is brought to life with the SC6000M PRIME. Powered by ENGINE OS, it features a 10.1-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi streaming, an internal HDD drive bay, large 8.5-inch motorised-platter with torque adjustment plus performance pads with sophisticated design illumination. With this comprehensive arsenal of creative tools, the SC6000M raises the bar for mainstage-ready turntablist technology. Accept no imitations, be your creative best and embrace the future with the SC6000M PRIME.
True Legacy Vinyl Experience
The SC6000M's solid 8.5-inch aluminium motorised platter featuring a 'quick-release' slipmat and newly designed DJ vinyl, ensures DJ/Turntablists have that 'true, mechanical spin' beneath their fingertips. The uniquely engineered, brushless DC electric motor fuses an ergonomic inset design for easy breaking with a light/heavy torque range adjustment, for fine-tuning the high-resolution platter response to a scratch DJ's exact performance needs.
Advanced Touchscreen Digital Workflow
The SC6000M PRIME features a stunning, high-definition 10.1-inch touchscreen with gesture support - the industry's largest and most advanced multi-touch DJ workflow display. Navigate, search and load extensive music libraries and even edit track lists on the fly with 'on-board' crate management. Gesture manipulate large waveforms and scrub through overviews, while visualising essential DJ workflow info. In addition, the SC6000M can execute internal analysis of previously unanalysed music files (including Rekordbox collections, hot-cues and loops), all directly within the unit itself - just 'plug in & play out!'
Future Proofed Media Playback + WiFi Streaming
With dual output 24-bit, 96kHz digital audio quality, the SC6000M supports all major compressed and uncompressed music file formats including FLAC, ALAC and WAV. With built-in WiFi and wired internet connectivity, DJs can now stream music - All information subject to change denondj.com standalone - from TIDAL, with more partnered services including Beatport, Beatsource and Soundcloud coming soon via free updates.
Harmonic Mixing Perfection
The SC6000M's on-board musical key-shift and instant match feature enables beautifully harmonic DJ sets to be performed effortlessly. Creating perfectly matched sonic textures with just the touch of a finger couldn't be any simpler. Song/track musical keys can also be viewed in Camelot or traditional modes - whatever suits your workflow!
SC6000M PRIME features rubber button, ultra-responsive tactile-feel trigger pads for liberated performance & mix capability. Chop, remix and reinterpret your music collection via standalone Hot-Cue, Loop, Roll and Slicer controls, and take your mix to an entirely new dimension. Never miss a beat thanks to sophisticated design illumination for optimal club visibility.
No Limits Media
However your music collection is stored, the SC6000M guarantees to handle all digital music libraries and enable seamless DJ hand-offs with 3 x USB and 1 x SD media inputs; even large terabyte music collections are catered for courtesy of the SC6000M's built-in internal 2.5-inch HDD bay. Only one player in a connected system actually needs the HDD and all other network connected units will read from this source. Once a media source is inserted, the SC6000M remembers any previously entered DJ preferences including previously performed track cue points, loop regions, playback history, preparation folders and of course any live, on-the-fly, track analysis.
Best in Class Timestretch
Open Format, cross-BPM DJing perfection! With the SC6000M, experience artifact free, sonically perfect audio reproduction, for pitch-locked, extreme track tempo changes courtesy of ENGINE OS' class leading real-time time-stretch algorithm.
Taking your mix to new unchartered heights has never been simpler thanks to the SC6000Ms dual-deck playback facility. With dedicated (digital and analogue) outputs for each layer, the SC6000M provides innovative tools via advanced routing capabilities, being literally '2-decks-in-1' and all standalone without the need for a computer.
Control Serato DJ Pro
The SC6000M PRIME brings advanced control of Serato DJ Pro. This enables touchscreen navigation and flexible hardware control of all Serato DJ Pro FX, filter and performance features*.
ENGINE PRIME Librarian Software
ENGINE PRIME is Denon DJ's powerful Music Analysis and Management software that helps you organise, categorise and import your music, either fully integrated from Rekordbox, iTunes, Serato and NI Traktor collections (including hot cues and loop info) or via drag 'n drop from existing music folders. This enables offline music performance attributes such as hot-cues and loop regions (both of which can be named and coloured individually) to be entered manually or on-thefly, plus beatgrid editing and track auditioning too. Your music collection is then easily and quickly exported to either USB, SD or HDD for creative standalone performance on the SC6000M PRIME.
For the ultimate setup, connect up to four SC6000M units via the 5-port LAN to Denon DJ's X1850 technologically-advanced 4-channel digital mixer. Instantly, currently playing track tempo data is shared - for total control over the X1850's 16 tempobased FX - and ultra-fast music transfer across the network is enabled. In addition, via the networked SC6000M players, the X1850 mixer uses its StagelinQ connection to control AV, video and lighting effects, working seamlessly with SoundSwitch, Resolume.
Virtual DJ Compatible
Get the best out of Virtual DJ with the compete PRIME hardware experience. Fusing an ultra-intuitive touch-screen workflow, 1:1 feedback of all critical mix functions, direct control of audio and video FX, multi-colour and monochrome moving waveforms, effortless browsing capability directly from the hardware, complete command of your mix with tactile performance-driven controls and even a customisable user interface, enhancing your virtual DJ experience with the worlds most advanced DJ Hardware couldnt be simpler.
- Flagship standalone professional DJ media player powered by ENGINE OS
- 8.5-inch motorised-platter with torque adjustment
- New vinyl design with quick release lock
- Motor spin on/off control
- HD 10.1-inch touchscreen
- Built-in Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity for music streaming
- Responsive rubber button performance pads with sophisticated design illumination
- Built-in internal HDD drive bay to store music onboard
- Locking IEC connector for secured power cable
- Standalone Track Preview
- Serato DJ Pro controller mode *
- Best-in-class timestretch and musical key change/sync algorithms
- Internal, on-board analysis of music files (including Rekordbox collections)
- Dual-layer playback with independent analogue/digital outs
- StagelinQ connection for Event/Pro DJ lighting and video control
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- Compatible as an advanced hardware controller for Virtual DJ
About ENGINE DJ
- ENGINE OS is a purpose-built platform to power cutting-edge DJ hardware, expand workflow and performance creativity plus enable flexible collection management directly from the hardware.
- ENGINE PRIME software diversifies collection management and preparation workflows from the comfort of a desktop or laptop computer.
- Analogue Output: 2.0Vrms (0dBFS, 1kHz)
- Frequency Range: 2222,000Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 116dB
- THD+N: < 0.0015%
- Digital Output:
- Sampling Rate: 96kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Platters: 8.0" / 204mm (diameter)
- Displays: 10.0" / 254mm (diagonal) Full-colour LED-backlit display with touch interface
- (2) RCA output pairs
- (2) coaxial digital outputs
- (1) 18" (3.5mm) mini TS input (remote start)
- (3) USB Type-A ports (for USB drives) (Rear-panel ports supply
- 900mA for USB 3.0 devices, 500mA for USB 2.0 devices.
- Front-panel port supplies 500mA for USB 2.0 devices only.)
- (1) USB Type-B port (for computer connection)
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) Ethernet link port
- (1) IEC power input
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 110240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 75W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 320 x 419 x 135mm / 12.6" x 16.5" x 5.3"
- Weight: 6.31kg / 13.9lb
- SD/SDHC card
- USB mass-storage devices (flash memory, external HDD enclosures)
- File Systems:
- FAT32 (recommended)
- File Formats:
- AIF/AIFF (44.1192kHz, 1632-bit)
- MP3 (32320kbps)
- Ogg Vorbis
- WAV (44.1192kHz, 1632-bit)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.