Denon DJ SC6000 Prime Media Player
- Flagship standalone professional DJ media player powered by ENGINE OS
- HD 10.1-inch touchscreen
- Built-in Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity for music streaming
- Responsive rubber button performance pads with sophisticated design illumination
- Built-in internal HDD drive bay to store music onboard
- 8.5-inch jog wheel with large surface area for platter manipulation
- Locking IEC connector for secured power cable
- Standalone Track Preview
- Serato DJ Pro controller mode *
- Best-in-class timestretch and musical key change/sync algorithms
- Internal, on-board analysis of music files (including Rekordbox collections)
- Dual-layer playback with independent analogue/digital outs
- StagelinQ connection for Event/Pro DJ lighting and video control
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- Compatible as an advanced hardware controller for Virtual DJ
- 3 MONTHS FREE access to SoundCloud’s Go+ account
- Dual-Waveform View for Layers
- Dropbox Personal Cloud Integration and Free 6-month 25GB Dropbox storage increase, unlocked on product registration
- Built-in WiFi and wired internet connectivity for music streaming from TIDAL, SoundCloud Go+, Beatport Streaming and Beatsource Streaming
- Serato DJ Pro Compatible
We bring you the Denon DJ SC6000 Prime Media Player; part of Denon DJ's renowned Prime range. Based on their much-loved SC5000, Denon DJ's SC6000 includes your favourite features from the original with some exciting updates, like the new LCD touch-screen display, an 8.5-inch jog wheel and stylishly muted performance pads with sophisticated design illumination. As well as all this the SC6000 can also stream music wirelessly via WiFi giving it even greater functionality and eliminating the need for a laptop - that being said when you do bring your laptop on board this fantastic device fully supports Serato DJ Pro, giving you the freedom for endless creativity. Now including 3 months free access to SoundCloud's Go+, the largest and most diverse platform of digital music!
The Ultimate Mainstage Media Player
Representing the absolute pinnacle of future-embracing DJ performance technology, the Denon DJ SC6000 PRIME empowers DJs with the most advanced, fully standalone digital media player for the professional DJ booth, club or mainstage gig. Powered by ENGINE OS, it features a 10.1-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi streaming, an internal HDD drive bay, a large 8.5-inch jog-wheel plus performance pads with sophisticated design illumination. With this comprehensive arsenal of creative tools, the SC6000 raises the bar for mainstage-ready DJ technology. Accept no imitations, be your creative best and embrace the future with the SC6000 PRIME.
About ENGINE DJ
- ENGINE OS is a purpose-built platform to power cutting-edge DJ hardware, expand workflow and performance creativity plus enable flexible collection management directly from the hardware.
- ENGINE PRIME software diversifies collection management and preparation workflows from the comfort of a desktop or laptop computer.
Engine DJ Features
- Active Loops - Saved Loops can now be automatically activated when the play head enters the loop region. Active Loops feature a zebra pattern in the loop region bar to differentiate from standard Saved Loops. Setting an Active Loop on Engine DJ hardware is also possible for devices with Parameter buttons. To set an Active Loop, press and hold the left parameter button and then press the desired Saved Loop pad.
- Sync now remains enabled when unanalyzed tracks are loaded to a deck. Sync is disabled only when the track is played before the analysis has been completed.
- Default Auto Loop sizes have been expanded to include 32 beats and ‘None’. When set to ‘None’, the last used Auto Loop size will be applied.
- Jog wheel nudge sensitivity has been expanded with an additional reduced sensitivity level setting called “Min”.
- Nudge Sensitivity is now included in the User Profile. This allows the setting to be applied automatically when the profile is loaded on any Engine DJ device.
- Engine Lighting now offers the ability to invert pan and tilt options for moving head DMX light fixtures.
- Analogue Output: 2.0Vrms (0dBFS, 1kHz)
- Frequency Range: 2222,000Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 116dB
- THD+N: < 0.0015%
- Digital Output:
- Sampling Rate: 96kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Platters: 8.0" / 204mm (diameter)
- Metal construction with display & touch-capacitive circuitry
- Main 10.0" / 254mm (diagonal) Full-colour LED-backlit display with touch interface
- Platter 3.5" / 89mm (diameter) Full-colour LED-backlit display
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 110240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 75W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 320 x 419 x 135mm / 12.6" x 16.5" x 5.3"
- Weight: 3.99kg / 8.79lb
- SD/SDHC card
- USB mass-storage devices (flash memory, external HDD enclosures)
- File Systems:
- FAT32 (recommended)
- File Formats:
- AIF/AIFF (44.1192 kHz, 1632-bit)
- MP3 (32320kbps)
- Ogg Vorbis
- WAV (44.1192kHz, 1632-bit)
- (2) RCA output pairs
- (2) coaxial digital outputs
- (1) 18" (3.5mm) mini TS input (remote start)
- (3) USB Type-A ports (for USB drives) (Rear-panel ports supply
- 900mA for USB 3.0 devices, 500mA for USB 2.0 devices.
- Front-panel port supplies 500mA for USB 2.0 devices only.)
- (1) USB Type-B port (for computer connection)
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) Ethernet link port
- (1) IEC power input