Alto TX310 Loudspeaker
- 350 Watts peak, (175 Watts continuous Class D power)
- The 90 H x 60 V horn delivers greater coverage
- The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment.
- 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver
- Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
- Standard speaker pole socket
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output and Volume control
- Integrated analogue limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- System Type: 2-way active ported loudspeaker
- Low-Frequency: 10.0” (254 mm) driver, 1.4” (35.5 mm) voice coil
- High-Frequency: 1.0” (25 mm) titanium-diaphragm compression driver, 1.0” (25 mm) voice coil
- Amplifier: 350 watts (peak), 175 watts (continuous), Class D power
- Horn Coverage: 90º horizontal x 60º vertical (nominal)
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz – 20 kHz (-3 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Max SPL: 116 dB @ 1 m
(1) XLR balanced input (Line/Mic)
(1) XLR output (Link)
(1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: Power switch, volume control knob
- Indicators: (2) power LEDs (1 front panel, 1 rear panel), clip limiter LED
- Connection: IEC
- Voltage: 100–240 V~; 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: T2AL/250V
- Consumption: 150 W
- Protection: Thermal, overload analogue limiter/compressor
- Enclosure: Injection-moulded polypropylene, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 1 handle on top
- Mounting/Installation: Standard 36 mm pole socket, wedge monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 18.2” x 11.2” x 11.0” / 462 x 284 x 279 mm
- Weight: 13.4 lb / 6.1 kg
Standard 1-Year Warranty Included
Here we have the Alto TX310 a 350 watt 10 inch powered loudspeaker that delivers great coverage thanks to 90 H 60 V horn design. Created to provide high-frequency performance and precision, in a versatile, lightweight, portable design perfect for taking on the road.
Introducing the Alto TX310, a 350-watt powered speaker perfect for a variety of live sound situations. With the TX3 Series, Alto Professional has created a family of powered loudspeakers suitable for your most demanding gigs, night after night. Utilising much of the technology of our acclaimed TS3 series, the new TX3 Series delivers the power and clarity you need to sound your best.
The TX310 features a bi-amplified 2-way designs, with a long-excursion woofer and a 1-inch titanium compression driver in a precision horn. The horn design of the TX3 Series improves high-frequency performance and produces a very precise 90 ?H X 60 ?V radiation pattern—ideal for optimal audience coverage.
The TX310 is housed in a rugged, lightweight, easily transportable cabinet. The trapezoidal shape enables either upright or wedge monitor positioning and the full-sized steel grille gives complete driver protection. These speakers are built for continuous heavy-duty use. Add to that a full complement of inputs/outputs and mounting options and it’s easy to see that the TX310 plays an indispensable role in your performance.