Alesis Elevate 5 MK2 Studio Monitors
- Perfect for home studios, video-editing, gaming and mobile devices
- Separate high-and low-frequency drivers with crossover
- 5-inch low-frequency driver in ported enclosure delivers rich, tight bass
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- 40W per channel output power; 80W total
- High-density wood cabinets suppress unwanted resonances
- Elliptical tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and stereo imaging
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
- Frequency Response 56 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Power 40 W x 2
- LF Driver 5" / 127 mm
- HF Driver 1" / 25 mm; silk dome
- Front Baffle Thickness 15 mm
- Audio Inputs RCA & 1/4" (6.35 mm) (left & right) Headphone Output 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo
- Interconnection Cable 1/4" (6.35 mm)
- Power 110-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; universal switching power supply
- Dimensions (width x depth x height)7.25" x 8.7" x 10.6" 184 x 221 x 269 mm
- Weight 12.5 lbs. 5.7 kg
- Elevate 5 MKII Speakers (Stereo Pair)
- RCA-to-1/8" (3.5mm) Audio Cable
- 1/8" (3.5mm) Interconnection Cable
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
The Alesis Elevate 5 MKII sleek and space-saving desktop speakers are perfect for home studios, video-editing and gaming. Featuring magnetic sheilding so you don't have to worry about interference from your TV and other electronic equipment.
Alesis Elevate 5 studio speakers enable you to listen to mixes, masters and multimedia content with impressive clarity and warm, full sound. Elevate 5 speakers bring out every detail of your sound, unencumbered and crystal clear. Their custom wooden cabinets have a dense construction that provides natural bass. Elevate 5 studio speakers contain powerful, five-inch woofers, crisp, one-inch silk-dome tweeters and dedicated power. Alesis engineers carefully selected and tuned these crucial components to work in concert as a single unit within the custom wood cabinet to deliver full lows, clean highs and a detailed compelling stereo image. Unlike passive speakers, Elevate 5 speakers have a volume knob built right in to the front panel for easy control. Packaged in stereo-matched sets, Elevate 5 studio speakers give you everything you need, all in one box.
Alesis has been creating studio monitors for nearly a quarter century. In that time, we've learned a thing or two about maximizing sound and sonic clarity. Built using technology adopted from Alesis' award-winning Monitor One and M1Active professional studio monitors, Elevate 5 studio speakers are the perfect way to upgrade your computer or mobile device experience. Elevate 5 speakers leverage Alesis' experience in designing studio loudspeakers by employing custom-designed wood cabinets that stay natural and neutral, regardless of the frequency content or volume.
A pair of rugged RCA jacks and a pair of 1/4" TRS jacks are onboard, perfect for connecting mixers, interfaces, and virtually any other piece of audio gear. A 1/8-inch stereo headphones connection gives you the ability to defeat the speakers and switch to headphones easily at any time, and connecting the speakers is just as easy, requiring just one standard 1/8-inch cable (included). Elevate 5 studio speakers are designed to produce natural frequency response, but if you need a little more low-end punch, a convenient bass-boost switch does the trick. Trust your sound to the clarity, precise design and premium performance of Alesis Elevate 5 studio speakers.
Bought these based on a recommendation. And I am more than happy with. Really impressed with the powerful 5 inch woofers. I didn't have a huge amount of space so these were perfect 👌. They were easy to set up and connect direct to my Dj controller. Crystal clear sound when I'm mixing, volume control on the front for easy control. Really like the 'Bass boost' function for those times when you want to feel a extra little kick. Overall they are superb value for money!