Reloop Stylus Green
Here we have the Reloop Stylus Green from Reloop and Ortofon. This handy little device has been made for the Reloop Concorde Green and is ideal for professional DJs and turntablists who mash analogue with digital. The high output of this stylus gives you incredibly accurate timecode signals while the spherical design of the needle helps to minimise wear to your precious records.
Analog and digital worlds collide in the Reloop Concorde Green cartridge, resulting in the perfect unit designed for use with timecode records. Thanks to its high output voltage, the stylus is able to reproduce timecode signals in an especially precise way which also reduces record wear.
- Direct SME mounting
- Spherical stylus
- Optimized for timecode records
- Extremely high output level
- Very low vinyl wearout
- Excellent sound characteristics
- Appropriate for scratching
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output voltage (5 cm/s): 8 mV
- Tracking force range: 2 - 4 g
- Recommended tracking force: 3 g
- Weight: 18.1g
- Dimensions: 80 x 70 x 50mm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.