Ortofon VNL Moving Magnet Cartridge
- Ultimate resistance to hardcore scratching and back spinning
- High tracking performance for both DVS usage and real vinyl
- Optimal balance of output and of sound quality
- Technological improvements have been applied for the benefits of all users:
- Ultrasonic welding of the components ensures high rigidity and freedom from resonances.
- Robotic assembly of stylus assembly offers high precision and uniformity of industrial production
- Output voltage at 1,000 Hz, 5 cm/sec: 6 mV
- Channel separation 1 kHz: 20 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz 20 kHz -2/+4 dB
- Stylus type: Spherical R 18 m
- Tracking force range: 3 5 g
- Tracking force recommended: 4 g
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 700 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200 600 pF
- Cartridge weight including extra weight: 6.5 g
Introducing the brilliant Ortofon VNL Cartridge giving excellent balance of output and of sound quality. It suits any DJing style and technique, enabling you to perform your best with high tracking performance for both DVS and real vinyl.
Skilled DJs demand specialised tools that can help them push their creativity to the edge consistently testing the boundaries in the realm of performance. Understanding this and reflecting our extensive experience in industrial design and technological know-how, we present the Ortofon VNL cartridge a model tailored uniquely to the unrelenting demands of modern turntablists and portablists.
The VNL features a spherical stylus which is perfect for tough groove handling. Furthermore, it reduces record wear when scratching and back-cueing to an absolute minimum.
The broad stance of the VNL features solid and robust design elements characteristic to Ortofon, with colours meticulously selected to emphasise sturdiness and DJ aesthetics: the cartridge body has been designed to provide easy mounting and alignment on a variety of headshells.
The VNL provides excellent compatibility when used in an assortment of playback systems, ensuring it stays in the groove under the most demanding conditions.