Ortofon Replacement Stylus for Concorde MKII Club
- Larger, wider and more robust stylus body
- Easier to grip and handle
- Better fix by metal spring
- Tactile feedback of correct mount
- Large stylus viewing cutout
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 8 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 25 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-20.000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force - 100 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 14 μm/m N
- Stylus type - Spherical Elliptical r/R 13/25 μm
- Tracking force range - 2 - 4 g
- Tracking force recommended - 3 g
- Recommended exclusively for Concorde MkII CLUB
The Ortofon Replacement Stylus for the Concorde MKII Club cartridge is an essential back-up piece of equipment that anyone who owns the Concorde MKII Club cartridge should have. Without a back up stylus your DJ sets will have to stop and come to an end and no DJ or crowd wants that!
The new shape of the stylus allows you to accurately drop the needle on a specific part of a record. The point of contact between the needle and record is very clear from any angel. The body is wider and provides easier grip and handling.
Replacement stylus offers a tactile feedback when seating, indicating a snug and secure fit, while a cut-out area in the front allows for far more accurate needle drops.
Ive been a user and fan of Ortofon equipment for a long time now. These are the top of their range (I believe!) and I find them excellent for my DJ requirements, with excellent sound across the whole spectrum. I would consider them more a stylus for DJs who dont scratch. Was happy to purchase from GITM and they sorted a delivery issue (not their fault) quickly.