LD Systems PPA 2 Phono Preamplifier
If you're looking for a small but excellent phono preamplifier then the LD Systems PPA 2 is the phono preamplifier for you. It's compact design means it won't be an intrusion on your pre-existing home music set up and will allow you to connect your turntable to any equipment without a phono input.
The LD Systems PPA 2 is a very compact analogue phono preamplifier, which equalises the extremely low output signal of conventional turntables to RIAA standards. It allows you to connect to devices without any phono input, such as mixers, PA power amplifiers or sound cards.
The phono inputs are designed as RCA jacks, just like the line outputs; the PPA 2 also has a screw terminal for the ground conductor of the turntable and a 6.3 mm stereo jack for connecting a headset. The THD factor of the preamplifier is below 0.05% and the channel separation is -75 dB.
The LD Systems PPA 2 uses a 12 V AC adapter; a bright LED indicates the power supply on the top of the sturdy metal chassis.
- Product number: LDPPA2
- Product type: Other Studio and Recording Equipment
- Type: Stereo Input / Stereo Output
- Frequency response: RIAA CurveHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 70dB
- THD: <0.05%
- Crosstalk: -75dB
- Max. input level: -23.5dBV
- Max Output Level: +10dBV
- Input impedance (kOhms): 47kOhm
- Output impedance: 50Ohm(s)
- Indicators: power LED
- Inputs: 1 x Phono Stereo
- Input connectors: Earth terminal, 2 x RCA
- Line outputs: Line Stereo, Headphones
- Line output connectors: 2 x RCA, 6.3 mm TRS
- Operating voltage: External Power Supply, 12 V DC
- Current draw: 0.15A
- Width: 104mm
- Height: 36mm
- Depth: 67mm
- Weight: 0.28kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.