AM Clean Sound Anti-Static Vinyl Cleaning Brush
The Vinyl brush gives you:
- Pivoting brush assembly with self-cleaning design
- Increased dynamic range
- Vast improvement in overall soundstage clarity and instrumental definition
- Substantial reduction in vinyl noise floor
- Increased vinyl and stylus longevity
- Handle: Aluminium
- Frame: ABS
- Brush: Carbon fibre
- Carbon fibre bristles: 528,000
The AM Clean Sound vinyl brush is an anti-static, ultra fine carbon fibre vinyl brush that efficiently removes dust, grit and particles to reduce friction without damaging your records.
Drain the static charge from your records and lift any residual dust and grime. The conductivity of the brush's carbon fibre bristles eliminates static charges while gently and efficiently removing the dust, grit and particles that bung up your vinyl's grooves and degrade your record's sound. The conductive carbon fibers reach deep into the grooves of your vinyl to remove even the smallest particles, leaving your records clean while prolonging the life of vinyl and stylus.
How it works:
- Gently hold the fibers of the brush in the grooves as the record spins.
- After the record makes a full rotation, angle the fibers towards the outside of the record and carefully sweep the particles from the vinyl surface.
- The record's static charge is neutralised when the carbon fibre is swept over the record.