Gravity SP VARI-LEG 01
Leveling Leg for Loudspeaker & Lighting Stands | 5 Year Warranty!
- Continuously variable levelling leg
- For nearly all tripod speaker and lighting stands
- Compensates for uneven surfaces, steps and stairs
- Completely tool-less mounting
- Including spirit level for 35 mm tubing
- Product type: Stands and Tripods
- Type: Extension
- Material: Steel/plastic
- Surface: Powder coated
- Colour: Black
- Suitable for inner pipe diameter: 33 - 37 mm
- Length: 340 mm
- Max. Extension: 250 mm
- Accessories (included): 2 x Compensating Feet , Clip for the spirit level
- Weight: 0.33 kg
This is the Gravity SP VARI-LEG 01 levelling leg for lighting and speaker stands. If you've ever had to set up lighting and speakers in a venue with sloped floors or awkward levels then this brilliant little device is the solution for you. Giving up to 25cm of extra leg length the SP VARI-LEG 01 fits readily onto all leg tubes with a 33 - 37mm diameter and can remain on the stand even when you don't need to do any extra levelling.
Place your speaker or lighting stands securely on uneven or slanted subfloors including steps and stairs. Gravity's VARI-LEG 01 levelling leg provides continuously variable leg length compensation up to 25 cm. It fits all leg tubes with 33 to 37 mm inner diameter, mounts quickly and easily without the need for tools and remains on the stand when no levelling is required.