Gravity MS STB 01 PRO
This is the Gravity MS STB 01 PRO stereo array microphone bar. If you've ever had to take down and reset an audio set up multiple times you'll know how tricky it is to get everything exactly as you had it before - Gravity has taken all the guesswork out of this with the Gravity MS STB 01 PRO. It features accurate spacing and angle markings so that you can easily replicate your microphone array no matter how many times you have to set it up.
Enabling accurate and easily repeatable two-microphone stereo recording arrays, the Gravity Stereo Bar is a real precision instrument. It allows for exact spacing of the sliding microphone mounts from 6 to 29 cm, +/- 90 degrees microphone orientation on the horizontal axis and +/- 90 degrees tilt of the entire bar. Easy-to-read spacing and angle markings facilitate fast and precise positioning, taking notes of your settings and recreating them without effort. Set screws with ergonomic soft-touch knobs securely lock the adjustable parts in the desired position.
The Gravity Stereo Mic Bar is suitable for common stereo recording techniques including ORTF, DIN, XY and AB patterns and mounts on any mic stand. It is engineered from strong yet lightweight aluminium and easily able to support two large diaphragm microphones.
- Stereo array bar for 2 microphones
- Adjustable microphone spacing 6 - 29 cm
- Microphone swivel range +/- 90 degrees
- +/- 90 degrees tilt range
- Easy-to-read markings for precise adjustment
- ORTF markings
- Strong aluminium construction
- Suitable for standard size and large diaphragm microphones
- Product type: Stands and Tripod Accessories
- Material: Aluminium
- Colour: Black
- Horizontal adjustment range: 60 - 290 mm
- Threaded connector: 3/8"
- Material thickness: 8mm
- Swivel range: 360 degrees
- Tilt angle: -90 - +90 degrees
- Length: 330mm
- Weight: 0.8 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.