Reloop Modular Stand
The Reloop Modular Stand is a fantastically useful piece of equipment for any DJ and music-producer by placing your Reloop Neon, iPad Air or a whole range of other tablets, controllers and laptops at a comfortable height while you're making a track. This helpful stand is sturdy yet not heavy at just under 1kg in weight with arms and feet that fold down into one easy-to-carry item, making it ideal for the travelling DJ. The Reloop Modular Stand is incredibly easy to set up too with no tools required and snap-in knobs that safely hold your equipment aloft at a comfortable height.
The Reloop Modular Stand was designed to exactly fit the performance pad controller Reloop Neon, guaranteeing solid foothold with ideal working height. Ideally, the Reloop Modular Stand is positioned near a turntable, allowing comfortable access to the sample, cue, loop and effect sections. Thanks to convenient snap-in knobs, the Reloop Modular Stand's setup is quick and easy. The stand is also compatible with other modular controllers, effect devices or even the iPad and it can also be used in the studio, in order to position your desktop synthesiser or drum machine at an ideal working height.
- Sturdy stand for modular controllers
- Optimised for Reloop Neon
- Quick and easy setup
- No tools necessary for setup
- Locking via snap-in knobs
- Easy setup in two steps
- Extra flat construction
- Ideal working height: Perfect for positioning near turntable
- Also compatible with other modular controllers, effect devices, desktop synthesisers, drum machines or iPad
- Dimensions (folded): 261 x 22 x 184 mm
- Dimensions (when set up): 261 x 185 x 184 mm
- Weight: 861 g
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.