Magma Control Stand II Black
- Fits most DJ-controllers such as Pioneer DDJ-SZ / DDJ-RZ, DDJ-SX / DDJ-RX, DDJ-SR / DDJ-RR, DDJ-SB2 / DDJ-RB, Roland DJ-808, Denon MCX-8000 / MC-7000, Numark NS-6, Kontrol S8 / S5 / S4 / S2 etc.
- Accommodates a DJ-controller and a laptop at the same time
- Perfect for club or studio installation
- New: Extractable length of the controller platform arms up to 42 cm / 16.53 inch
- Adjustable height and width of both stand platforms
- Slip-resistant rubber surface and base legs
- Dimensions controller platform (H/W/D): 23-28 x 23-47 x 37-42 cm / 9-11 x 9-18.5 x 14.5-16.5 inch
- Dimensions laptop platform (H/W/D): 23-35 x 23-33 x 30 cm / 9-13.77 x 9-12.99 x 11.8 inch
- Net weight: 3.2 kg / 3.08 lbs
- Gross weight: 3.6 kg / 3.3 lbs
This sturdy Magma Control Stand II is perfect for studios, club installations, as well as home use and can be placed over your existing DJ setup. This equipment stand is a helpful space-saving solution for clubs as it fits perfectly over a 12" club mixer. It features a non-slip rubber surface and feet to ensure maximum stability during your performance and its overall elevated height provide best protection against spilled drinks, dirt, and more. The slightly angled controller and laptop platforms are both individually adjustable in height and width to find the right position for any controller setup.
What an absolute waste of money! The screws on you use to attach the sides are in a plastic housing ( not all one part) that come off when your tighten meaning there is no way to tighten the arms as tight as you need them! The main rods are made up of 3 medium size and smaller pieces that screw together but again when tighten it all as one piece the smaller pieces unscrew themselves! Then the holes on the arms aren't big enough for the screws to fit into so it's all just one complete mess! Stay away and go fro a different brand!