W Audio DQM 600H Quad Handheld UHF Radio Microphone System
This wireless radio microphone set comes in two different frequencies: 606/614Mhz or 823/865Mhz. Please choose which one you would prefer from the drop down menu.
W-Audio's DQM 600H Quad Handheld UHF Radio Microphone System comes equipped with a fully rackmountable receiver which is ideal for smaller venues with not a lot of space, but is also small and light enough to be easily transportable, making it a great product too for the roaming performer. This set comes with four wireless microphones that are powered by regular AA alkaline batteries so you won't have to hunt high and low for that one recharging cable, and for one or two users there will always be a back up, leaving you to focus on your performance worry-free.
DQM series wireless microphones are quad UHF handheld systems designed for the professional user and utilises a diversity, full width receiver for the ultimate in RF stability. It has a tuning bandwidth up to 8MHz can provide 110 selectable frequencies for the 606-614Mhz CH38 band. These systems offer crystal clear sound reproduction and rock solid reliability, along with outstanding vocal reproduction and stable wireless connectivity allowing freedom of movement on stage. Handheld transmitters feature ergonomic design with a rugged housing to stand up to the rigours of the road. The flexibility of the handheld systems may be increased by purchasing the additional DQM belt pack kit.
- UHF band, Phase Lock Loop (PLL)offering stable RF transmission- UHF band, Phase Lock Loop (PLL)offering stable RF transmission
- Frequency groups and a group of users set their own frequencies and storage, multiple sets of compatible frequency presets
- OLED display offers a wide viewing angle while remaining bright in darkened conditions
- Frequency, Channel, RF and AF signal strength meters
- 1U rack metal housing with integrated brackets, include antenna cable interface for front-mount antenna
- Combined use Jog Dial button operation for fast menu navigation
- Integrated antenna splitter for reduced RF interference
- Balanced XLR output for each channel plus unbalanced mixed output
- Automatic frequency SCAN function
- IR infrared frequency synchronisation via infrared interface
- Noise locking
- Mute circuitry for reduced noise
- Flat frequency response: 50Hz-16KHz
- Dynamic, cardioid handheld microphone capsule
- 1U full width rack mount receiver
- Power supply: 4V 1.2A (adaptor supplied)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 45 x 482 x 215mm
- Weight: 2.0kg
- Battery type: AA 1.5V DC Alkaline (not supplied)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 250 x 45 x 45mm
- Weight: 0.4kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.