sE Electronics sE8 Condenser Microphone (Matched Pair)
The sE Electronics sE8 Matched Pair is a factory-matched, stereo configuration pair of the sE8 Condenser Microphones.
Every mic ending up in a sE8 Stereo Pair configuration is hand-selected from hundreds of individual microphones. This ensures identical performance and the highest possible mic-to-mic consistency, so you can rest assured that your stereo image will be as clear & accurate as possible.
The sE8 Matched Pair comes complete with a precision stereo mounting bar, two protective wind screens, two mic clips, and a robust high-quality metal flight case.
This popular sE Electronics sE8 Condenser Microphone is the latest high-end grade studio microphone from SE, bringing with it a host of new features that give it a place at the top of its class in the condenser mic world. The sE Electronics SE8 is a handmade capsule with an ultra-thin gold-sputtered diaphragm adorns the top of the microphone, providing incredible transient response suitable for a wide variety of sound sources.
Despite the thin diaphragm, the sE Electronics sE8 is capable of recording up to a maximum SPL of 159dB(A), in case you ever felt the need to close-mic a fighter jet. Combine this with the two switchable attenuation pads and low-cut filters, and you have one of the most versatile small diaphragm condensers available. This ultra-quiet (only 13dB(A)) and flexible microphone delivers clear, balanced sound without colouration, and is the ideal choice for studio and live sound engineers requiring an adaptable recording solution the world-over.
- High-Precision Parts & New Backplate
- State-Of-The-Art SMT Components For Short Signal Path
- Two Switchable Attenuation Pads & Low-Cut Filters
- Max. SPL Of 159dB(A) For Incredibly Loud Sound Sources
- Balanced & Pristine Sound Quality With No Colouration
- Capsule: hand-Crafted Small Diaphragm True Condenser Capsule
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 25 mV/Pa (-32dBV)
- Max SPL (0.5% THD): 139/149/159dB SPL (0/10/20 dB Attenuation Pad)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 13 dB(A)
- Dynamic Range: 126/136/146dB (0/10/20 dB Attenuation Pad)
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 81dB
- Low-Cut Filter: 80Hz/160Hz, 6dB/Oct, Switchable
- Attenuation Pad: 10dB/20dB, Switchable
- Powering: 48V According To IEC 61938
- Electrical Impedance: 110 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >1k Ohms
- Current Consumption: 2.7mA
- Connectivity: Gold-Plated 3-Pin Male XLR
- Dimensions: 23mm x 120mm / 0.91'' x 4.72'' (D x L)
- Weight: 141g / 4.97oz.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.