Chord NU4-H Quad UHF Wireless Microphone System
Here we have the Chord NU4-H Quad UHF Wireless Microphone System featuring four colour-coded handheld transmitters for four different frequencies. This incredibly handy device is great for events and presentations where more than one microphone is required which need to be reliable and long-lasting. Each transmitter is wireless for maximum portability and are powered by regular AA batteries - no waiting around while they charge up!
UHF wireless system with 4 independent channels. The receiver is 19" rack-mountable and features 4 separate XLR outputs or a mixed jack output. Available in sets with 4 handheld or 4 beltpack transmitters (with a choice of neckband or lavalier microphone for each beltpack) or a combo set with 2 of each. Suitable for vocal groups, theatres and presentations.
- Individual or mixed outputs
- 4 licence-free UHF frequencies with pilot tone
- Supplied with 4 colour coded transmitters
- 19" rack-mountable (1U)
- Dimensions (handheld transmitter): 243 x 48mm
- Weight (handheld transmitter): 238g (no battery)
In the Box:
- 1U rack-mountable receiver
- 4 x handheld transmitters
- 2 x UHF antennas
- 2 x BNC extension leads (for rack-mounting)
- 2 x rack-mount ears
- DC power adaptor
- 8 x AA batteries
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.