LEDJ Rapid QB1 IP Charge Flight Case
The LEDJ Rapid QB1 IP Charge Flight Case is a robust piece of equipment that is a must-have for anyone who uses LEDJ Rapid QB1 IP uplighters. With eight individual compartments plus two extra for storing power cables you'll never have to worry about protecting your equipment from knocks, drink spills or dust as this flight case can safely house everything behind hexaboard plywood panels edged with aluminium edge strips, interlocking tongue-and-groove edging and industrial-grade butterfly catches. The LEDJ Rapid QB1 IP Charge Flight Case is also equipped with wheels and comfortable handles with rubber grips for comfortable and easy transportation.
This professional flight case features 8 compartments for transportation and charging of the LEDJ Rapid QB1 IP series. Two additional accessory compartments are also included to hold power cables.
- Eight captive PowerCON TRUE1 connections for in-case charging
- Features 8 compartments for Rapid QB1 IP fixtures plus two accessory compartments
- Interlocking tongue and groove edging ensuring that all lids and covers stay secure even in an impact and form a fully dust proof seal
- Hexaboard plywood panels
- Heavy duty, industrial grade handles and butterfly catches
- All handles feature heavy duty rubber grips for comfort and non slip safety - Riveted 35mm aluminium profile edge strips provide rigidity, strength and durability
- Heavy duty ball corners for added impact protection
- PowerCON TRUE1 input/output
- Power consumption: 400W (max.)
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: F10A 250V
- Internal dimensions (per compartment): 280 x 141 x 147mm
- Internal dimensions (accessory compartment): 280 x 60 x 182mm
- External dimensions (with wheels): 475 x 750 x 445mm
- External dimensions (without wheels): 360 x 750 x 445mm
- Weight: 25kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.