Chauvet D-Fi XLR TX Transmitter
Cables be gone thanks to the Chauvet D-Fi XLR TX! This D-Fi Transmitter provides quick wireless communication by transmitting DMX and master/slave signals between similar fixtures with up to 11 hours run time.
Discover the amazing transforming transmitter! D-Fi XLR TX transforms conventionally wired DMX set-ups into wireless ones! This battery powered wireless D-Fi transmitter fits in the palm of your hand and provides instant wireless communication between similar fixtures. The unit plugs directly into a light’s XLR port to wirelessly transmit DMX and master/slave signals. Convenient LED indicators visually show wireless channel operation. D-Fi XLR TX is FCC/RTTE compliant.
Chauvet D-Fi XLR TX Features:
- Battery powered wireless D-Fi transmitter provides instant wireless communication
- Plugs directly into your device’s XLR port
- Transmits DMX and master/slave signals between similar fixtures
- LED indicators visually show wireless channel operation
- Works without the need of an external power supply
- Fully FCC/RTTE compliant
Chauvet D-Fi XLR TX Specifications:
- Max Unobstructed Distance: 165 ft (50 m)
- Maximum Run Time: up to 11 hours
- Recharge Time: 4 hours
- Operating Frequency: 2.412 to 2.484 GHz
- Weight: 2.4 oz. (68 g)
- Size: 3.7 x 1 x 1.14 in (94 x 27 x 29 mm)
- Approvals: CE, FCC, RTTE
- RF output: 12.72 dBm
- D-Fi XLR TX
- Quick Reference Guide
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.