Sennheiser HD 25 Headphones (2016)
The Sennheiser HD 25 Headphones (2016) are the new version of the legendary headphones that DJ's know and love. The good news that everyone will want to know is that the sound has remained unchanged. The improvements, based on end-user feedback, that have been made is that the mechanical joint between the actual ear-cups and the headband - known as the "end-piece" is now more solid in construction and provides a smoother adjustment for improved durability and fit.
The HD 25 will offer our legendary HD25 headphone with splayed headband and straight cable, in new, environmentally friendly packaging. The HD25 will serve as the anchor model in the line-up.
- Iconical split headband
- 1.5m single-sided connection cable
- Flip-away earcup for single-sided listening
- Newly designed headband ends ensure that the earcups lock securely into place
- Lightweight aluminium voice coils: excellent transient response
- Comes with screw-on jack adaptor to 1/4" inch (6.3mm) for its straight steel cable
Great headphones. Solid sturdy build and great sound - the best dj headphones and there is a reason they are industry standard. Great price from get in the mix too - fast delivery and smooth transaction :)
Having read reviews on these headphones I had high expectation, which were quickly blown away. The sound quality these headphones provide is far above the price range and despite having a plastic build feel sturdy and well made. Strongly advise these if you’re looking for an upgrade!