Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones
The Sennheiser HD 280 Pro monitoring headphones are suitable for a range of audio applications. These professional headphones combine superior audio quality with a robust and collapsible design making them perfect for music professionals on-the-go.
The HD 280 Pro is Sennheiser's most significant closed, around-the-ear headphone to be introduced in years. Designed to exceed the demands of the professional environment, the HD 280 Pro boasts extremely robust construction combined with the sound quality, modular design and aggressive noise isolation that is necessary in the field. The unique collapsible design, combined with swiveling ear cups, offers maximum flexibility in any application.
- High ambient noise attenuation
- Accurate, linear sound reproduction
- Soft earpads for a comfortable fit
- Folding and rotating earcups for space-saving transport
- Tough, single-sided cable
- Up to 32 dB noise attenuation
- Comes with screw-type adaptor to 1/4"
- Colour: black
- Wearing style: Headband
- Frequency response (headphones): 8 - 25000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 113 dB
- THD, total harmonic distortion: 0,1 %
- Contact pressure: 6 N
- Ear coupling: circumaural
- Jack plug: 3,5 / 6,3 mm stereo
- Connection cable: Coiled Cable (min. 1.3m / max. 3m)
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
- Weight: w/o cable: 285 g
- Nominal impedance: 64 Ω
- Load rating: 500 mW
Nice, affordable, quality headphones. I've not had them long but they've already been used on a few jobs; monitoring location audio on video shoots and also back at the studio while track laying and mixing.They have great isolation properties, faithful sound reproduction, are rugged and also very comfortable to wear for long periods of time. A nice all-rounder.