Pioneer DJ HDJ-X5 Headphones
The Pioneer HDJ-X5 black headphones provide extreme comfort and durability for professional DJs at home or in the club. They feature superior audio quality inherited from its predecessor the HDJ-2000MK2 which provides clean monitoring even at high volumes. No matter which way you prefer to wear your headphones the HDJ-X5 can be worn for extended periods of time thanks to its flexible headband, swivel mechanism and housing design that reduces pressure on your head.
The HDJ-X5 headphones feature a new 40-mm driver with copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW) voice coils. The magnetic circuit is optimised and, thanks to fine noise suppression and elaborate tuning, you can enjoy clear, distortion-free sound for easy monitoring.
The HDJ-X5 come with a compact carry pouch, which snugly fits around the folded headphones to save space in your luggage and reduce the risk of damage on the road.
These superb value Pioneer DJ headphones are not only comfortable but also built to last and look great too!
- High quality audio design
- 4-core twisted-structure cable give superior left and right channel separation for improved sound quality
- Bass reflex chamber ensures excellent bass response and sound insulation
- Rigorously tested for superior durability
- Suited for all monitoring styles
- Comfortable and flexible headband
- 2-year warranty
- Type: Closed, Dynamic
- Frequency response: 5 Hz to 30,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sensitivity: 102 dB
- Maximum input power: 2,000 mW
- Driver: φ 40 mm
- Connection cord: 1.2 m short coiled cable (extended length 1.8 m)
- Weight: 269 g (without cable)
- Accessories: ø6.3 mm stereo plug adapter (threaded type) and carry pouch
The Pioneer HDJ-X5 are very durable, clearing the US Military Standard Shock test. They are meant to endure even the roughest treatment, allowing you to knock them around and twist them to your hearts content. The headband is bendable and the ear cups swivel. They are also fold-able and surprisingly light. The headband and ear pads are made from leather, and they fit firmly around the ear. The seal is good and they do a decent job of cutting out some ambient noise. Wearing glasses, I still found these headphones to be comfortable after using them for a prolonged period of time. The plastic ear cups also have some traction to them, helping to prevent slipping during long DJ sessions.