Mackie MC-150 Studio Headphones
Here we have the Mackie MC-150 studio headphones for professional and personal use. Featuring Mackie's classic logo the MC-150s are big but certainly not unattractive with an all-over matte black finish that looks smart and professional but doesn't compromise on comfortability. These fantastic headphones also include some handy features, including a collapsible structure, detachable cable and even a complementary bag to help keep them safe from scratches, dust and dirt when not being used.
Building on our studio monitor legacy, MC Series headphones offer the clarity and accuracy Mackie is known for in professional, closed-back designs. Choose between the high-performance MC-150 and the MC-250 for reference quality sound and maximum style. Both models feature large 50mm drivers for clear, distortion-free sound with ergonomic headbands and ear pads for hours of listening comfort. Perfect for referencing your mix in the studio or producing your next track on the go, MC Series Headphones allow you to take the Mackie studio sound, trusted by artists around the world, wherever you go.
- High-Performance Studio Headphones:
- Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail
- Featuring precision 50mm transducers, MC-150 headphones deliver incredible clarity across the entire frequency for an immersive listening experience
- Increased bass response means you feel every note, kick drum, and deep synth in your music
- Professional Design:
- The soft padded adjustable headband and conforming ear pads provide an ergonomic fit for hours of comfort while ensuring optimal low-end and sound isolation.
- Rugged design is built to last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location
- Take Them Anywhere:
- Collapsible fold-up design allows for easy storage and compact portability when travelling
- Perfect for studio monitoring, DJs, field recording, personal listening
- 9.8 ft. detachable, high-quality, straight cable with locking bayonet connector
- Gold-plated 1/4 adapter and carry bag included
- Frequency Response: 15Hz 20kHz
- Impedance: 33 Ohms
- Transducer size: 50 mm
- Sensitivity: 93 dB
- Weight: 265g / 9.35 oz
- Standard 1 Year Warranty Included
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.