Audio Technica ATH-M20x
These are the ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones from Audio Technica. The ATH-M20xs provide a high-quality sound thanks to the pro-grade materials that have gone into its construction, including the super comfortable, contoured earpads that will give you hours of comfortable use. The 40 mm drivers with are earth magnets that deliver a crisp sound; right down to the attractive, understated black coating. The Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones were built with the professional in mind and will make a great investment for any producer or industry professional.
The ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones are a great introduction to the critically acclaimed M-Series line. Modern design and high-quality materials combine to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio and effective isolation. An excellent choice for tracking and mixing.
More About the M-Series Headphones
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Designed for studio tracking and mixing
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminium wire
- Frequency Response: 15 - 20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 700 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Impedance: 47 ohms
- Weight: 190 g (6.7 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable: 3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit
- Accessory Included: 6.3 mm (1/4") snap-on adapter
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.